PDA

View Full Version : Bind Point...

Confuzzeled
02-27-2007, 05:56 PM
Hi Everyone, I have the spell for setting your bind point in Qeynos. And right now my bind point is in Castelview Hamlet, and it ports me to where you just come up from the docks. I was wondering if you could use this spell to change the area in Castelview Hamlet where you port to. Such as right in front of my inn room. Is this possible, or does the bind point just port me to Castelview where I end up right now. Thanks for any answers.

Nuhus
02-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Bind point takes you to the place you set it. I end up in front of my house in NFP

Pins
02-27-2007, 06:01 PM
You have to complete the quest "The Tie That Binds."  Available by the lighthouse in Antonica or north of the Freeport Griffin Station in Commonlands. Then you will be able to change your bind location.

Nuhus
02-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Sheesh if I didn't misread that. What Pinski said.

Siclone
02-27-2007, 07:06 PM
<cite>Pinski wrote:</cite><blockquote>You have to complete the quest "The Tie That Binds."  Available by the lighthouse in Antonica or north of the Freeport Griffin Station in Commonlands. Then you will be able to change your bind location. </blockquote> what level is that quest? and can it be soloed? Also, north of what griffion station in commonlands, anyone know the NPC name? is he outside or in a building?

Jaggid
02-27-2007, 07:12 PM
<p>Once you use that to set your bind point, you will return to exactly where you cast the spell.</p><p>I moved my apartment to QH and so I set my bind point in front of a merchant so i can sell as soon as I get back to town, hit the broker then the bank.</p>

Spyderbite
02-27-2007, 08:28 PM
<cite>Siclone wrote:</cite><blockquote>what level is that quest? and can it be soloed? Also, north of what griffion station in commonlands, anyone know the NPC name? is he outside or in a building? </blockquote> Its not really leveled since you don't have to kill anything. I just finished it on a level 10. In the Common Lands you just have to be crafty about getting around the agros.. otherwise, its a cake walk. I <b>think</b> the quest giver's name is Helena or something to that tune.. if you leave the Freeport Griffon Tower and just go one screen over the hill to the west you'll see her.

Tayros
02-28-2007, 01:28 PM
[email protected] wrote: <blockquote><cite>Siclone wrote:</cite><blockquote>what level is that quest? and can it be soloed? Also, north of what griffion station in commonlands, anyone know the NPC name? is he outside or in a building? </blockquote> Its not really leveled since you don't have to kill anything. I just finished it on a level 10. In the Common Lands you just have to be crafty about getting around the agros.. otherwise, its a cake walk. I <b>think</b> the quest giver's name is Helena or something to that tune.. if you leave the Freeport Griffon Tower and just go one screen over the hill to the west you'll see her. </blockquote> I usually run it just after level 10 for the quick AA. It's pretty easy.