PDA

View Full Version : Where did the list of changes for LU32 go?

Jaggid
02-27-2007, 03:10 PM
<p>All I am seeing is stuff about Unrest, some of us don't care.  Please give us a list of changes that are going live.</p>

Snowdonia
02-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Just read the Test update Notes from February 13 upwards.

ke'la
02-27-2007, 05:39 PM
[email protected] wrote: <blockquote>Just read the Test update Notes from February 13 upwards. </blockquote> Or wait until tomarrow (wendsday) and it will be in the live update notes.

Jaggid
02-27-2007, 06:29 PM
the reason I ask is because you know not everything makes it past testing, things change from the orginal post and things get added.  I wish they would, instead of posting fluff about Unrest, stated what they are updating.

Gungo
02-27-2007, 07:12 PM
<p>patience..</p><p>Crying about what is or is not released will not change what will come.</p><p>All the information you seek is in the test update notes. What possible reason should they waste time on writing up a possible patch note list 1 day before patch. It makes absolutly no sense especially since you have an idea what will come based on what actually gets tested. AND if something is not ready for release tomorrow, well guess what it probably will not be in the Live Notes.</p><p>AND if your that set on prepatch patch notes. Then look up the Lu32 preview. It will not tell you as much as the test update notes but hey you didn't like that answer either. And those are the only items confirmed to be in the pacth tomorrow, everything else is speculative based on test server until tomorrow.</p>

Myedved
02-28-2007, 11:21 AM
There is a detailed information link on the eq2i home page.