PDA

View Full Version : Why are bracelets so hard to come by?

dartie
02-26-2007, 04:50 PM
<p>Are my wife and I missing some important T2 bracelets?</p><p>We've done every quest we can find in GFay, the various Qeynos maps and Antonica, but we are still wearing T1 bracelets.  The rare T2 wrist slot quest rewards we find are generally garbage (wow: +3 health and +5 power!).  We got a decent bracelet for a low-teen quest in Antonica last night, but it's a T3 bracelet (level 21).  </p><p>Is there a named we can tackle for a decent T2 wrist slot item?  A quest that a couple of L18s can do?  </p><p>My jeweler doesn't have any T2 recipes for bracelets.  Is there any TS class that can make T2 bracelets?  </p><p>I found 3 T2 bracelets on the broker, but they start at 24 gp for a not very good one and quickly increase to 60 gold for one that is a hair better than one of the legendary ornate T1 wrist items we have now.  </p>

Zagats
02-26-2007, 05:08 PM
<p>Does your jeweler character have all of the jeweler basic and advanced books for his/her level?  There should be a bracelet for T2, I can check tonight on that.  Whatever metal is used commonly in T2 is what you'll be needing to make the bracelet out of, ie carbonite, iron etc.  Nameds in T2 do lack bracelets dropping though.  Overall, even, bracelets are hard to come by (for a good one) until T6.</p>

Illmarr
02-26-2007, 05:13 PM
<p>The Grub collection quest in Greater Faydark rewarded a pretty nice bangle, but I don't recall what level it was to equip it. But I know I'd finished it on my Fae by about level 15 or so.</p><p>Are there tradeskill bracelets for T2? I don't recall off the top of my head.</p>

Illmarr
02-26-2007, 05:15 PM
<cite>Zagats wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>Does your jeweler character have all of the jeweler basic and advanced books for his/her level?  There should be a bracelet for T2, I can check tonight on that.  Whatever metal is used commonly in T2 is what you'll be needing to make the bracelet out of, ie carbonite, iron etc.  Nameds in T2 do lack bracelets dropping though.  Overall, even, bracelets are hard to come by (for a good one) until T6.</p></blockquote><p> Auger quests in TS/Nek/EL/Zek give a choice of jewelery. Also scrying rainbows gives up non-lore Ruined Ancient Bangle. Nothing wrong with them at all in the 20s.</p><p>Oh yeah, Shard collections also give a bracelet reward.</p>

Jaroth Cloudwalk
02-26-2007, 05:16 PM
There are no recipes for T1 and T2 Bracelets... T3 is the first Tier to have them.

Illmarr
02-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Bangle of the Coldwind Garrison gives a 8 health 7 power bracelet for just walking around. Hail the Guard standing next to the bridge at the lighthouse in Antonica