PDA

View Full Version : How much do I have to buy to be caught up?

PlumpPython
02-26-2007, 03:59 PM
<p>Hello, I played eq2 a few months when it was released then stopped. How many expansion packs and other packs do I need to buy to be caught up?</p><p> Thanks</p>

Trepan
02-26-2007, 04:38 PM
Depends on what you mean by "caught up". The expansions are     Desert of Flames (Ro, Maj'Dul, Tombs/Silent City, Pillars of Flame, Clefts of Rujark)     Echoes of Faydwer (Faydwer, Butcherblock, Lesser Faydark, Kelethin, Kaladim.... so many). The Adventure Packs are     The Bloodlines Chronicles     Splitpaw     The Fallen Dynasty If by "caught up" you mean "what do I need to have the content required to play with a guild", probably just the expansions.  If you mean "what do I need to be a completist and have as much content as possible at my finger tips" then all the expansions and adventure packs. If you buy the brick and mortar version of Echoes of Faydwer it will include the base game and previous expansions as well as the EoF expansion.

Ogrebe
02-26-2007, 08:43 PM
<cite>Trepan wrote:</cite><blockquote>Depends on what you mean by "caught up". The expansions are     Desert of Flames (Ro, Maj'Dul, Tombs/Silent City, Pillars of Flame, Clefts of Rujark)     <span style="color: #660000">Kingdom of Sky --forgot this one</span>     Echoes of Faydwer (Faydwer, Butcherblock, Lesser Faydark, Kelethin, Kaladim.... so many). The Adventure Packs are     The Bloodlines Chronicles     Splitpaw     The Fallen Dynasty If by "caught up" you mean "what do I need to have the content required to play with a guild", probably just the expansions.  If you mean "what do I need to be a completist and have as much content as possible at my finger tips" then all the expansions and adventure packs. If you buy the brick and mortar version of Echoes of Faydwer it will include the base game and previous expansions as well as the EoF expansion. </blockquote>If you buy EoF in stores (not the download) you get all the expansion... though you will still need to buy each of the adventure packs