PDA

View Full Version : Please, Please Fix Loping Plains

Egg
02-24-2007, 09:07 PM
I am sure of you know this pain that I have felt tonight.  There is nothing more frustrating or more upsetting for a zone to crash.  Now if we add on top of that zone crashing, the fact that your raid had a contested mob at 15%, you really want to quit playing this game all together. This is not the first, nor the second, or the third time this has happened.  Every time Pumpkinhead is up and people attempt to kill it crashes the zone.  This is probbaly the 6th time I have seen it happen.  This time was in the middle of the raid, the mob was at 15% and we had just burned all our miracles. Then guess what, we are all dead, zone is dead and now I am on the forums waiting for the zone to come back up. I know it wasn't because of an overload of people in the zone, because I checked, there was only 72 people in the zone.  There is no excuse for this.  Maybe you guys are to worried about getting unrest out and not fixing all the broken things in this expansion.  So please start using the money we pay for this game, and put it to good use and fix the stuff that is ruining the game for us. Of course, the developers will probably  say there is nothing wrong with this zone, just like they wont admit to the zone wide lag in Inner Sanctum. 

Runaf
02-25-2007, 04:49 AM
Seriously, this zone is ridiculous. If your going to host a contested spawn in a public, open zone, make sure it can at least stay open when the <i>public </i>shows up. I've seen Loping Plains crash with under 60 people in it, and when you have 3-4 full raids showing up to compete, that just dosen't do. We waste so much time wiping because of zone lag and zone crashes, it hardly makes the mob worth fighting. Please instance this zone, move pumpkinhead to a stable zone, or improve your servers, because this system just does not work.