PDA

View Full Version : Sorting searches by date

alawn2
02-23-2007, 07:59 PM
On the old forum after doing a search you could click on the top of the column where it said "post date" and it would sort the results based on date.  Now you can't do that.  Because this is an online game and things change so frequently postings from more than a few months ago are totally worthless and have outdated information.  If I want to look up a posting on mitigation, info from postings right after the game went live are wrong now.  Is there a hidden way to sort things by date?  I don't understand why they would remove such a simple and important function.  Without it the search engine is completely worthless and impossible to use.

Mask
02-28-2007, 12:49 AM
Could not agree more and have been wondering why they did not include this feature. Was about to ask the same thing myself.  Are we missing something or is it really not there?

Bramwe
02-28-2007, 11:41 AM
Please add this SOE.  It makes no sense not to have it and will lead to many many useless posts.  Who is going to search through possibly dozens of pages for something that could be found instantly with this feature.

Denon
02-28-2007, 12:37 PM
<p><b><span style="font-size: xx-large">100% AGREE </span></b></p><p><b><span style="font-size: xx-large">PLEASE ADD SORT BY DATE</span></b></p>

Echgar
02-28-2007, 01:06 PM
This issue frustrates me as well, but I am going to go ahead and close this thread as there are already threads about this issue (<a href="http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/posts/list.m?topic_id=347934" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">this thread</a> for example).