PDA

View Full Version : Ruleset Transfers

Arielle Nightshade
02-21-2007, 12:44 AM
<p>This seemed like the best forum to post this in...and I will be feedbacking it daily.   I want to be able to move my characters from PvP to PvE.    I can fully understand not being able to move them the other direction (pve to pvp), due to faction and other technical things as well as relatively easy leveling to uberness on a pve server.  But red to blue should not be all that hard.</p><p>I'd be happy to take all faction hits, and lose any pvp rewards (titles, gear, etc).  PvP changes have made it a ruleset I don't want to play, my guild has pretty much all left for Vanguard, but I would LIKE to continue to play this game, not that one.    I want my characters that I put time and effort into, and do not want to level the same classes yet again.</p><p>SOE..my $150 is waiting.  I'd bet other people's money is waiting too.</p>

Looker1010
02-21-2007, 02:03 AM
AFAIK no transfers either way.

bensilvi
02-21-2007, 10:17 AM
Arielle Nightshade wrote: <blockquote><p>This seemed like the best forum to post this in...and I will be feedbacking it daily.   I want to be able to move my characters from PvP to PvE.    I can fully understand not being able to move them the other direction (pve to pvp), due to faction and other technical things as well as relatively easy leveling to uberness on a pve server.  But red to blue should not be all that hard.</p><p>I'd be happy to take all faction hits, and lose any pvp rewards (titles, gear, etc).  PvP changes have made it a ruleset I don't want to play, my guild has pretty much all left for Vanguard, but I would LIKE to continue to play this game, not that one.    I want my characters that I put time and effort into, and do not want to level the same classes yet again.</p><p>SOE..my $150 is waiting.  I'd bet other people's money is waiting too.</p></blockquote> Since its so easy to level on a PVE server, re-roll then.

UlteriorModem
02-21-2007, 11:25 AM
feebacking ?

Arielle Nightshade
02-22-2007, 07:35 PM
bensilvi wrote <blockquote><p>Since its so easy to level on a PVE server, re-roll then.</p></blockquote>This reply misses the point completely.  TYVM.

interstellarmatter
02-22-2007, 08:00 PM
<p>I admit that the just reroll statement was crude but it was right on target.  The characters are saved differently between the servers.  The devs have already told us that much.  They have no PvP to PvE conversion written yet.  They are just now trying to finish a PvP to PvP transfer program.  Just this took them forever to finish.</p><p>So, even if they announced that they were looking into a PvP to PvE transfer system.  I'd say that it would take them a 12 to 18 months before they implemented it.  They are pretty notoriously slow in finishing little things at times.  </p><p>By that point, you could have a new character maxed out in the PvE server instead of waiting for a transfer to happen.</p><p>And this is only if they were going to allow a transfer, which they haven't said a word or given any indication yet.</p>

bensilvi
02-23-2007, 11:56 AM
Arielle Nightshade wrote: <blockquote>bensilvi wrote <blockquote><p>Since its so easy to level on a PVE server, re-roll then.</p></blockquote>This reply misses the point completely.  TYVM. </blockquote> How does it miss the point. It has been stated since they launched the PVP servers there will never bee a transfer. They are 2 different rulessets. you also stated about the relative easy leveling on PVE, so i said if its so easy re-roll.