PDA

View Full Version : Horse whistle subject to bump?

Zacarus
02-20-2007, 01:27 PM
I finally shelled out some plat for a horse... my first in eq2, its really fun. As I ride around the dangerous countryside and encounter highway men and women, who no doubt shall attempt to dissuade me of my health and possessions, a question occurs to me.  Is my shiny new horse whistle subject to bump (or stealing by rogues, scouts, etc, whatever its called)? I understand the whistle can be stored in a bag, or in a charm slot.  Is it safer in the charm slot?  (ie, not steal-able)?  Does one have to sacrifice a charm slot in order to protect their precious horse whistle?

Bozidar
02-20-2007, 01:29 PM
don't worry, it won't drop regardless of where you put it.  put it in a bag and use a hex doll in your charm slot

Brigh
02-20-2007, 05:53 PM
<p>Only items common, handcrafted, and treasured can drop if they are not attuned/no trade.</p><p>Items with no type of quality flag can not drop I think...such as the junk that drops in EF or Split Paw that has no treasured or any other type of tag on it.</p>

Jaggid
02-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Bump is coin only, isn't it?  I have never gotten anything but coin.  And I don't believe that you can take coin from a player either, unless you kill em.

Killque
02-21-2007, 03:49 PM
<cite>Jaggid wrote:</cite><blockquote>Bump is coin only, isn't it?  I have never gotten anything but coin.  And I don't believe that you can take coin from a player either, unless you kill em.</blockquote> Correct. Bump is a PvE ability only.

Zacarus
02-22-2007, 12:47 AM
I beg to differ.  I had gloves bump'd by a freep the other day.  Grr.