PDA

View Full Version : My subscription won't go through

Velius2820
02-19-2007, 11:23 PM
This morning i started to log into Eq2 but it said my subscription has ended.  Found this a tad weird because I'm on recurring monthly fee and my CC is nowhere near maxed out or anything.  So I decide to try and redo it, and it says "Credit card rejected, but because of system issues."  What does this mean?  Is there a problem with my card or a problem just with subscription handling atm.  Thanks I really don't care if this gets moved at least someone would have looked at it.

melaine_dvarvensplitter
02-20-2007, 01:26 AM
<cite>Velius2820 wrote:</cite><blockquote>This morning i started to log into Eq2 but it said my subscription has ended.  Found this a tad weird because I'm on recurring monthly fee and my CC is nowhere near maxed out or anything.  So I decide to try and redo it, and it says "Credit card rejected, but because of system issues."  What does this mean?  Is there a problem with my card or a problem just with subscription handling atm.  Thanks I really don't care if this gets moved at least someone would have looked at it. </blockquote>Yeah I am having that same issue as well.

zixtent
02-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Same problem here too.

bensilvi
02-21-2007, 10:19 AM
<p>Seems to be an issue with their billing/CC service. Lets hope it gets resovled quickly.</p>