PDA

View Full Version : Diety Faction

DudeSupreme
02-19-2007, 06:49 PM
Is there any point to getting my diety faction all the way up to 50,000?  Are there other rewards on the way like the class guilds do in the cities at 20k, 30k, and 40k? Seems like it'd take a lot of items and work.  Is there some amazing reward for maxxing it out that I haven't heard of yet?

Illmarr
02-19-2007, 08:55 PM
I think the whole point of building Diety faction is to have faction to spend on blessings and miracles, not to max faction like the guilds in the cities

Brigh
02-19-2007, 09:11 PM
<p>I think the devs should put in a bonus for those that max out the faction and keep it that way for a certain length of time like the upcoming AP decay system.</p><p>Those that keep 50k at 1 month should get a better avatar buff than those without. If they keep it for longer then it can be even better.</p><p>The piddly buffs I have received from Ro and Marr are not worth the trip, especially for Ro. Make travelling to these avatars worth it if you have the faction.</p>

Grifion
03-07-2007, 02:33 PM
I'd like to see deity based titles. For example for Cazic-Thule; Knight of the Faceless. Maybe when you get high enough faction with the deity you can earn titles of the prophets for each deity.

Leafbringer
03-07-2007, 05:26 PM
My own personal short answer to your question is "no".