PDA

View Full Version : This has to cease

sayitaintso
02-19-2007, 01:56 AM
I continue to get an error or bug that will not allow me to use my command line <u><i><b>IN GAMEPLAY</b></i></u>...period. All I get is a message that says "You are not currently in a broker transaction. I cannot send tells, or speak in any channels I cannot camp I cannot /quit or /exit I cannot /bug the problem I cannot do anything...and because I cannot camp or /q the only option I have is to hard stop EQ2 which cannot be good for it.... Since I cannot /bug this issue, has anyone else experienced this?

the flu
02-19-2007, 02:49 AM
This is an old bug that was fixed some time ago. I had it the other day as well, I wish I knew how to repeat it. Did you try going back to the broker and existing the window again to clear it? A work around to the hard stop is to use the eq2 "start" button and then choose the log out feature of that menu.

Grunt
02-19-2007, 10:02 AM
<p>Happened to me too. My guildies (on Teamspeak) had to Reply for me. Easy for me, hell for them.</p>

Farzmek
02-19-2007, 10:28 AM
<p>I too have had this same problem.  It is extremely irritating the first time it happens.</p><p>The remedy that worked for me, was walking back up to the broker, and choosing to begin transaction.  Then, simply close out of the window, and make sure a search isn't going on or anything.</p><p>I should think that closing the program would work too.  But it's tricky without being able to /camp or /quit.</p>

Lunah
02-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Had this bug many times, not lately though thank goodness. Just camp to character select from the little EQ box. Fixes it right up, though it is annoying as heck.

CHIMPNOODLE.
02-19-2007, 11:28 AM
It hasn't happened to me in awhile, but it used to happen if you closed out of a broker with the cursor still in the search line. You have to go back to the broker, clear the search line and move your cursor out.