PDA

View Full Version : Friends List?

Maryk
02-18-2007, 01:55 PM
Anyone else missing their friends list?

Metal_Starz
02-19-2007, 01:56 AM
 Mine got wiped awhile back along with all the lv 20+ channels. The friends list came back but I had to rejoin all the channels again. =/

ChildofHate
02-19-2007, 01:55 PM
<p>one thing about the friends list i wish SOE would do is make it carry over to ALL the other alts that we have rather then have it just exist for one character.  Ahhh  the value of such service would be truly welcome and simplistic to impliment...  but then so would adding a player's name to ignore and having it apply to that entire person's account, not just the one name.</p><p>But it's nice to want i guess.</p>

Maryk
02-19-2007, 04:03 PM
<p>Complete list was gone.</p><p>When I attempted to add a person...I get the message..."so and so Deleted."  Then when I add that friend again...that name shows on my list.  Very befuddling.</p><p>At any rate...my friends list showed up in full this morning...without me doing anything...go figure.</p>

UlteriorModem
02-19-2007, 04:12 PM
<p>I dont have any friends...</p><p>Anyhow I like the idea of transferring the list to the alts.</p><p>Is there a file somewhere that could be copy / pasted or is it done server side ?</p>

ChildofHate
02-19-2007, 04:53 PM
<cite>UlteriorModem wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>I dont have any friends...</p><p>Anyhow I like the idea of transferring the list to the alts.</p><p>Is there a file somewhere that could be copy / pasted or is it done server side ?</p></blockquote>In EQ1 it was a simple notepad document that was housed on your home computer...  In EQ2 though, it's server side... which makes no dam sense