PDA

View Full Version : Thugs still not fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! 02/16/07

nirav21
02-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Lvl 65 spell Band of thugs still has not been fixed to work properly. Yes they fixed the part where you can evac when a brigand uses thugs on you. However once you evac after being thugged you are still engaged incombat and worst yet you are <b>FLAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b> and not able to zone. So at this point it seems to me that the devs just dunt know how to fix this problem in the code.

Norrsken
02-16-2007, 02:57 PM
<cite>nirav21 wrote:</cite><blockquote>Lvl 65 spell Band of thugs still has not been fixed to work properly. Yes they fixed the part where you can evac when a brigand uses thugs on you. However once you evac after being thugged you are still engaged incombat and worst yet you are <b>FLAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b> and not able to zone. So at this point it seems to me that the devs just dunt know how to fix this problem in the code. </blockquote> Well, duh. If you know how to fix a problem, its usually done in half an hour to an hour. The thing is, you see an effect of one or several bugs. you can say it is not working, and thats the easy part. The hard part is tracking down the bug/s and dealing with them. some bugs can take a full dev team months to track down if they are really nasty. I am pretty [I cannot control my vocabulary] sure that if the devs knew exactly what the bug is, it woudl be fixed already. Apparently, there are several bugs in relation to pets, and they have been ironing them out since release. (And probably creating/revealing new ones in the process, but alas, such is the world of software development)

nirav21
02-16-2007, 03:09 PM
I understand that, but i just want it to be know that the problem still exists.

Norrsken
02-16-2007, 04:48 PM
<cite>nirav21 wrote:</cite><blockquote>I understand that, but i just want it to be know that the problem still exists. </blockquote> Ok.