PDA

View Full Version : Drive by heals in PVP

bullgod9550
02-16-2007, 11:16 AM
It is getting real old that in the middle of a pvp fight  a 70 hlr can come by and heal and i get owned by someone i shld have been able to beat... The rule shld be the same as battle... If it's an illegal target to battle u shldnt be abel to interfere with battle and heal someone.....  Is there any talk on changing this???

Greenion
02-16-2007, 11:20 AM
<p><b>*** PVP ***</b></p><p>You can no longer charm a mob that is fighting a player if you are not grouped with them. Various crafted poison should now have proper chat window notification when used against players in PvP combat. In level limited zones, players will no longer be able to heal those outside their level range unless they are grouped together. Level ranges for the zone will now also display in chat when you zone and within the map window. The stun effect from Rain Caller has been reduced to 1 second in PvP combat. Zoning is now currently disabled while fighting another player.</p><p><span style="color: #339900">at some point they will be implementing these changes...there are quite a few threads here already expressing views about them, mostly peeps seems fairly pleased with it.</span></p>

Nerfed_bat
02-16-2007, 12:16 PM
<p>Bullgod...</p><p> I recommend u to read posts ... this topic was addressed in testing for LU32 and has been much talk about lately... </p>

CresentBlade
02-16-2007, 12:40 PM
<cite>bullgod9550 wrote:</cite><blockquote>It is getting real old that in the middle of a pvp fight  a 70 hlr can come by and heal and i get owned by someone i shld have been able to beat... The rule shld be the same as battle... If it's an illegal target to battle u shldnt be abel to interfere with battle and heal someone.....  Is there any talk on changing this??? </blockquote> This is done come next LU, no more lame [Removed for Content] tatics...sad thing you can see it being used 24/7 now that the nerf is on the way.

slashalot
02-16-2007, 04:53 PM
<p>so in the "outside your level range" means what?</p><p><=the level range of the person getting the heal or the attacker/attackee? ie.level range of 4 so a level 24 can heal a level 20 who is attacking 6 level 16's?</p>

Ameniel
02-16-2007, 07:03 PM
<cite>slashalot wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>so in the "outside your level range" means what?</p><p><=the level range of the person getting the heal or the attacker/attackee? ie.level range of 4 so a level 24 can heal a level 20 who is attacking 6 level 16's?</p></blockquote><p> Good question, I'm curious myself. It should be, can't heal anyone attacking a target that the healer would'nt be able to attack. </p><p>I'm also glad the stun from Raincaller is being toned down. Raincaller =  overpowered for pvp. </p>