PDA

View Full Version : I want a bar.


PeaSy1
02-15-2007, 05:30 AM
Is there any way to implement a title bar that measures your fame? The has to be some formula to it and i would like to see just how much fame i win/lose after a fight.

Norrsken
02-15-2007, 07:05 AM
<cite>PeaSy1 wrote:</cite><blockquote>Is there any way to implement a title bar that measures your fame? The has to be some formula to it and i would like to see just how much fame i win/lose after a fight. </blockquote> ITs an easy thing to implement. But the devs does not want you to have that information, which is why there is no such bar.

xXBubblez
02-15-2007, 12:18 PM
<cite>Norrsken wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>PeaSy1 wrote:</cite><blockquote>Is there any way to implement a title bar that measures your fame? The has to be some formula to it and i would like to see just how much fame i win/lose after a fight. </blockquote> ITs an easy thing to implement. But the devs does not want you to have that information, which is why there is no such bar.</blockquote> <span style="color: #66ffff">How do you know the dev's don't want us to have that info, and why not, i don't see how it would/could create any more fame whor-ing that there already is</span>

Vicenzo
02-15-2007, 12:56 PM
<cite>xXBubblezXx wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Norrsken wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>PeaSy1 wrote:</cite><blockquote>Is there any way to implement a title bar that measures your fame? The has to be some formula to it and i would like to see just how much fame i win/lose after a fight. </blockquote> ITs an easy thing to implement. But the devs does not want you to have that information, which is why there is no such bar.</blockquote> <span style="color: #66ffff">How do you know the dev's don't want us to have that info, and why not, i don't see how it would/could create any more fame whor-ing that there already is</span></blockquote><p> To me that sounds like a headache just waiting to happen.</p><p> "Mwaaaahhh!!!! I just lost x faction to 6 orange Champions!"</p><p>PvP is inherently unfair - thats the ballgame.  You can't complain about losing faction if you don't know how much you lost. </p>

xXBubblez
02-15-2007, 01:12 PM
<p><span style="color: #66ffff">yea but your gonna throw that much more of a fit if you know how much fame you lost as opposed to just losing it?  I dunno just don't think it would actually change how people play.. everyone already runs from fights if they don't think they have a 100% assurance to win, or jump off cliffs ect...</span></p><p><span style="color: #66ffff">i think it would be neat to see exactly how it all works because sometimes it doesn't seem to make sence</span></p>

PeaSy1
02-15-2007, 04:38 PM
I would really like seeing this. I mean with no way of tellin how much fame you lose/win. And i wanna know why if i get slayer then get 15 straight fame kills then die to a raid of fps and lose that title i wanna see how much i lost.