PDA

View Full Version : Coming Back from WoW

VacuousDragon
02-14-2007, 02:26 PM
<p>Hi I am coming back from WoW cause i miss EQ2, I miss the ganking system and all the fun my question is as follows:</p><p>1. If i use to play EQ2 on the lowest setting and lagged  some times like when there was 60people all together will it still when i come back?</p><p>2.will a new graphics card help? or will i need more then jsut that?</p><p>3. if so then which one</p><p>4. im looking to spend at most 200 dollars  and i want the best results so i wont have to lag and maybe i can play the game on a higher setting.</p><p>5. I have a problem when i took EQ2 off my comp  i tried to reload it a few days ago.</p><p>6. I insterted it in the CD Rom slot then the DVD Slot still no luck mind u this was disk 1 do i have to instert another disk? it is the DvD Version i dont wnat to change my account beacause i had already purchases every expansion cept EoF </p><p>7. please email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[email protected]</a> incase i cant find this topic again i would really appreciate it thanks in advance</p>

Eluzay
02-14-2007, 06:36 PM
i am not going to eamail you and i doubt anyone else will either but you can just get the atation patcher and download the entire game from online

Norrsken
02-15-2007, 10:15 AM
<cite>VacuousDragon wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>Hi I am coming back from WoW cause i miss EQ2, I miss the ganking system and all the fun my question is as follows:</p><p>1. If i use to play EQ2 on the lowest setting and lagged  some times like when there was 60people all together will it still when i come back?</p><p>2.will a new graphics card help? or will i need more then jsut that?</p><p>3. if so then which one</p><p>4. im looking to spend at most 200 dollars  and i want the best results so i wont have to lag and maybe i can play the game on a higher setting.</p><p>5. I have a problem when i took EQ2 off my comp  i tried to reload it a few days ago.</p><p>6. I insterted it in the CD Rom slot then the DVD Slot still no luck mind u this was disk 1 do i have to instert another disk? it is the DvD Version i dont wnat to change my account beacause i had already purchases every expansion cept EoF </p><p>7. please email me at <a href="mailto:[email protected]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[email protected]</a> incase i cant find this topic again i would really appreciate it thanks in advance</p></blockquote>Download the trial of the isle files, and use your own account to log in. should download all the files. Emailing a freaking 700 meg file is [Removed for Content] steep considering most mail servers is rather slow due to mail not being designed for this.