PDA

View Full Version : Missing Features?

Shadowdragoon
02-13-2007, 07:20 AM
Well, lets post features you miss from the old forums here. 1. eidt your own post, where is that function, it dont seem right to dubblepost if you want to add something you forgot in your post, or not being able to change spelling. 2. go to first unread post in a thread. i might ysut have missed how its done in the new forums, but, yust incase its not there. did i miss annything feel free to add moore points to the list.

Meio
02-13-2007, 08:14 AM
If you click on the dev tracker on a post, you dont jump to the dev post, like in the old forum.

DrkVsr
02-13-2007, 08:17 AM
<span style="font-size: small; color: #993300; font-family: comic sans ms,sand">3. Being able to change font and not screwing something up if you used the <enter> key to make paragraphs</span>

Meio
02-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Forget my post above, I just clicked on the wrong row *g Where is the edit button btw ?

ximo
02-13-2007, 08:23 AM
<cite>Meiox2 wrote:</cite><blockquote>If you click on the dev tracker on a post, you dont jump to the dev post, like in the old forum. It does if you click the link to the right, clicking the linkt o the left takes you to the thread, rather than the specific post... </blockquote>

Caliga
02-13-2007, 11:46 AM
I miss being able to float threads and sections to the top, I used to have all my class threads floated to the top. I also miss edit and being able to see the most recent post on the first page.

DerDrac
02-13-2007, 11:50 AM
I miss being able to login from the home page or am i the only one who cant seem to find that link??

Mareth
02-13-2007, 11:50 AM
No row for showing how many new posts there are in a topic since last you viewed it (the old forums had one for total posts in the thread, and one for new ones). No special icon on threads (that I've seen at least) that you've posted in, so when viewing a board, there's no obvious way to see where you've posted and not. The drop-down menu for boards are now at the bottom, this seems to be a popular position for it on many forums and I used to be used to it, but gonna have to refamiliarize myself with it being at the bottom again now, would be nice if it could be at both the bottom and the top of a page.