PDA

View Full Version : Going perm exile, a couple questions

Mainoumi
02-13-2007, 01:53 AM
 I spent the weekend researching going exile and have a couple questions.  Can I mail money and gear back and forth between my non-exile toons and my exiled one?  I assume once I go exile I am automatically kicked out of my guild?  My exile is also my scribe and my main source of cash. All I do is PvP so if I can't sell spells I will go broke rather quickly.    Thanks

Bozidar
02-13-2007, 03:43 AM
<cite>Mainoumi wrote:</cite><blockquote> I spent the weekend researching going exile and have a couple questions.  Can I mail money and gear back and forth between my non-exile toons and my exiled one?  I assume once I go exile I am automatically kicked out of my guild?  My exile is also my scribe and my main source of cash. All I do is PvP so if I can't sell spells I will go broke rather quickly.    Thanks </blockquote><p> 1 : no</p><p>2 : yes</p><p>3 : Time to find a new source of income </p>

Ashen-Shugar
02-13-2007, 10:45 AM
<cite>Mainoumi wrote:</cite><blockquote> I spent the weekend researching going exile and have a couple questions.  Can I mail money and gear back and forth between my non-exile toons and my exiled one? No  I assume once I go exile I am automatically kicked out of my guild? Yes  My exile is also my scribe and my main source of cash. All I do is PvP so if I can't sell spells I will go broke rather quickly. Probably but there is a limited Market in exile .. consider having a mule character to move cash/equipment to a city alligned char    Thanks </blockquote>

Mainoumi
02-13-2007, 11:04 PM
<cite>Bozidar wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Mainoumi wrote:</cite><blockquote> I spent the weekend researching going exile and have a couple questions.  Can I mail money and gear back and forth between my non-exile toons and my exiled one?  I assume once I go exile I am automatically kicked out of my guild?  My exile is also my scribe and my main source of cash. All I do is PvP so if I can't sell spells I will go broke rather quickly.    Thanks </blockquote><p> 1 : no</p><p>2 : yes</p><p>3 : Time to find a new source of income </p></blockquote> New source of income, like what? I do not fight npc's or do quests, the whole point of going exile is so I can PvP. Guess it really is [Removed for Content] hard.

Mainoumi
02-13-2007, 11:06 PM
<cite>Ashen-Shugar wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Mainoumi wrote:</cite><blockquote> I spent the weekend researching going exile and have a couple questions.  Can I mail money and gear back and forth between my non-exile toons and my exiled one? No  I assume once I go exile I am automatically kicked out of my guild? Yes  My exile is also my scribe and my main source of cash. All I do is PvP so if I can't sell spells I will go broke rather quickly. Probably but there is a limited Market in exile .. consider having a mule character to move cash/equipment to a city alligned char    Thanks </blockquote> </blockquote> How would a mule move stuff? No shared bank slots and I can't mail stuff to my Qey alts.

loveybutt
02-14-2007, 11:17 AM
<cite>Mainoumi wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Ashen-Shugar wrote:</cite><blockquote><cite>Mainoumi wrote:</cite><blockquote> I spent the weekend researching going exile and have a couple questions.  Can I mail money and gear back and forth between my non-exile toons and my exiled one? No  I assume once I go exile I am automatically kicked out of my guild? Yes  My exile is also my scribe and my main source of cash. All I do is PvP so if I can't sell spells I will go broke rather quickly. Probably but there is a limited Market in exile .. consider having a mule character to move cash/equipment to a city alligned char    Thanks </blockquote> </blockquote> How would a mule move stuff? No shared bank slots and I can't mail stuff to my Qey alts. </blockquote>You could try offering your services to other exiles as a mule. Either from qeynos/fp to exile or vica versa. I've done that a few times with a lower lvl alt. You'd be surprised what ppl will donate (either plate or rares or other cool junk) just so they dont have to go through the betrayel part again themselves.. After you've done the faction quests a few times you can get it done in just a couple short hours..