PDA

View Full Version : Old messasge threads

Maroger
02-13-2007, 12:03 AM
<p>I noticed that some of the message threads from the old forums were carried over intact -- as in the classes folders.</p><p>Since I am sure you have backups -- what about bringing over some of the theads from the various expansions -- there was a lot of good info there and impossible to copy them all. </p>

Vy
02-13-2007, 12:07 AM
<p>I have a backup of my Lore and Legends post, but I was hoping it would be carried over with all the replies too, I didn't copy any of those.</p>

Bawang
02-13-2007, 03:51 AM
<cite>Maroger wrote:</cite><blockquote><p>I noticed that some of the message threads from the old forums were carried over intact -- as in the classes folders.</p><p>Since I am sure you have backups -- what about bringing over some of the theads from the various expansions -- there was a lot of good info there and impossible to copy them all. </p></blockquote> Good luck on that one.  Go and check to see if the expansion and adventure pack forums are there.  They're gone.  They've replaced them with a single forum for everything.   Seems stupid to me but it's SOE in action doing what they do best, screwing up something that wasn't broken.