PDA

View Full Version : Tier 6 rare preview


Prismata
06-03-2006, 02:53 AM
<DIV>I saw this posted in the carpenter forum and though some of you might be interested. I'd like to add my special thanks to Purrverse, Niami and all the folks who donated rares on test. You guys ROCK. I'm told more are coming soon. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV><A href="http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=g86&menustr=070000000000" target=_blank>http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=g86&menustr=070000000000</A></DIV>

Jessyme
06-03-2006, 04:02 AM
<P>Thank you so much for posting this.</P> <P>Very happy to see our counters coming back, and goodness, but that bed is SPECTACULAR!   </P> <P>Just gotta love a hot pink post bed *grin*</P> <P>Love the link!</P> <P>Xyla and the Frog</P> <P>Lucan D'Lere</P>

Zilreed
06-03-2006, 06:42 AM
<P><FONT color=#ccffff>OH, my norrathian gods!  I want everything!  I want all the beds!  </FONT></P> <P><FONT color=#ccffff></FONT> </P> <P><FONT color=#ccffff>Must get my Carpenter higher in level!  :smileyvery-happy:</FONT></P>

Prismata
06-03-2006, 08:20 AM
<P>Wow! and a bench that actually looks like it belongs indoors. Not quite a sofa, but definitely a step up from park benches. </P> <P> </P>

rosebaby
06-03-2006, 09:11 AM
omg they are so cute i want ever things time to go buy some rares lol:smileyvery-happy:

Adrinanna
06-03-2006, 11:06 AM
Excuse me....must....go....harvestCoordinating furniture...my heart.....can't take it......ARGHLOL they look awesome I better start cleaning house!!!Thank you so much for doing this for us furniture fanatics!!<div></div>

Amitee
06-03-2006, 12:07 PM
My jaw dropped looking at the Gilded Ironwood King Bed.   I want....  I want.... I want.....   I agree with the bench as well.  I'm kind of embarrassed to say how many "park benches" I have in my house.  /snickers   That bench will be a good replacement.  <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /><div></div>

ary
06-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Be still my heart .I am in love.

Pahya
06-07-2006, 06:56 AM
<DIV>Oh hurrah! I've always wanted one of those cute little lamps. And I'm very glad to see more bed choices, the ones in game now are all so similiar and lacking in color. Very nice</DIV>

eyes007
06-07-2006, 07:26 AM
lol I swear...this becomes a game less and less often..women getting excited over new furniture....it's like reliving my marriage <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

Howlingmoon
06-07-2006, 10:26 AM
<blockquote><hr>eyes007 wrote:lol I swear...this becomes a game less and less often..women getting excited over new furniture....it's like reliving my marriage <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /><hr></blockquote><font color="#E2BD01"><img src="/smilies/283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> Watch it, you'll have the wraith of Treespark/Sabire come down upon you! <img src="/smilies/283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

Treespark
06-08-2006, 02:35 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> eyes007 wrote:<BR> lol I swear...this becomes a game less and less often..women getting excited over new furniture....it's like reliving my marriage <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <P><BR>/sputters coffee on the monitor!!!!  heh!!!!!!!  lol, no time to be realy concerned is when we get excited over new cleaning products, cause then the spark is gone babee!  this amazes me, while waiting for EQ2 to be released i must of read countless threads of 'how do you get your gal to play?' THIS is it, hehehehe best part, there is no dusting, no sweeping, (I liked to of choked on my coffee when i did the haunted house cleaning quest!)  u know how many guys places i've fixed? u got ur 'bondage' theme, u got ur imposing theme, u got ur monk theme, that list goes on and on, tavern themes, harems....................</P> <P>My hubby and I play together, heheheehe and I have a couple of friends that will force me into a group by telling me how cool stuff is in a zone just so i'll go see, course i only see sparks flying, but hey i got me levels!!!!</P>

Galldora
06-08-2006, 10:39 AM
Oh, this stuff is gorgeous, I can't wait!  And the gilded ironwood dresser is EXACTLY the one I asked for in this forum -- and posted a pic of -- several months ago.  Wow, thanks!<div></div>

eyes007
06-09-2006, 06:15 AM
<FONT color=#66ff00></FONT><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Treespark wrote:<BR> <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> eyes007 wrote:<BR> lol I swear...this becomes a game less and less often..women getting excited over new furniture....it's like reliving my marriage <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <P><BR>/sputters coffee on the monitor!!!!  heh!!!!!!!  lol, no time to be realy concerned is when we get excited over new cleaning products, cause then the spark is gone babee!  this amazes me, while waiting for EQ2 to be released i must of read countless threads of 'how do you get your gal to play?' THIS is it, hehehehe best part, there is no dusting, no sweeping, (I liked to of choked on my coffee when i did the haunted house cleaning quest!)  u know how many guys places i've fixed? u got ur 'bondage' theme, u got ur imposing theme, u got ur monk theme, that list goes on and on, tavern themes, harems....................</P> <P>My hubby and I play together, heheheehe and I have a couple of friends that will force me into a group by telling me how cool stuff is in a zone just so i'll go see, course i only see sparks flying, but hey i got me levels!!!!</P><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <P><BR>LOL NIce Still..I see the benefits of having my wife play EQ2 ::wrings hands in a DR Evil kind of way:: Yes, if it gets my wife out of my hair, I'm gonna get get her an account so she can oo and aa at all the furniture so I can go bring home the bacon! IN fact, this will be the conversation:</P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT>: Hi Honey! How was your day?</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband</FONT>: The usual baby...raid wiped in Awakened once again...I swear Gorkon is getting fat, his wife is feeding him that T7 delectable crap again</P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT>: That's nice dear.....just bought this darling T5 portrait of some nameless castle at some nameless continent but it was cheap at 100pp</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband</FONT>: Good God baby, I'm not made of money you know! That's why my bankcard declined at the Mender 10 minutes ago! The only piece of armor I have left is my bloody Flowing Black Silk Sash! I'll have to go to Raids tomorrow naked!</P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT>: That's okay dear <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> Tell that ho-bag Dzire to keep her eyes to herself!</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband</FONT>: Not if I'm a bleedin' Guardian it's not! Plus it's cold, and well....umm nevermind</P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife's eyes start to water and in a small voice she says</FONT>: But I thought you'd be proud of me.....I saved us 2pp <img src="/smilies/9d71f0541cff0a302a0309c5079e8dee.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> Are you disappointed in me?</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband sighs</FONT>: No no no honey...I am proud of you <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT> looks up with hope in her eyes: Really?</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband sighs even more dramatically</FONT>: Yes honey</P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT>: That's good then...because I also spent 50pp on formal wear for dinner at that Middle Eastern Restaurant in Maj Dul with my friends, plus the Baroness title, an extravagant 48% Carpet and a darling Halasian Mauler whcih I called "Snowball".</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband stands there looking blankly at his wife</FONT>: ...........</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband</FONT>: ...........</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband</FONT>: ...........</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband puts his shoddy boots full of holes back on an straps on his dented Breastplate and proceeds to walk out the door</FONT></P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT>: Honey? Where are you off to this time of night?</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband pauses at the doorway, shoulders hunched looking depressed</FONT>: I'm going back to awakened, I'll be back in the morning.</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband mutters quietly</FONT>: Hopefully I'll die in a nice warm place. Maybe I can sell a weathered barbarian bone or two...</P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT>: What's that dear?</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband</FONT>:Nothing dear...goodbye!</P> <P> </P> <P>:smileywink:</P> <P> </P> <P> </P> <P>Message Edited by eyes007 on <SPAN class=date_text>06-09-2006</SPAN> <SPAN class=time_text>03:17 PM</SPAN></P><p>Message Edited by eyes007 on <span class=date_text>06-09-2006</span> <span class=time_text>03:21 PM</span>

Treespark
06-09-2006, 08:40 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> eyes007 wrote:<BR> <FONT color=#66ff00></FONT><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Treespark wrote:<BR> <BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> eyes007 wrote:<BR> lol I swear...this becomes a game less and less often..women getting excited over new furniture....it's like reliving my marriage <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <P><BR>/sputters coffee on the monitor!!!!  heh!!!!!!!  lol, no time to be realy concerned is when we get excited over new cleaning products, cause then the spark is gone babee!  this amazes me, while waiting for EQ2 to be released i must of read countless threads of 'how do you get your gal to play?' THIS is it, hehehehe best part, there is no dusting, no sweeping, (I liked to of choked on my coffee when i did the haunted house cleaning quest!)  u know how many guys places i've fixed? u got ur 'bondage' theme, u got ur imposing theme, u got ur monk theme, that list goes on and on, tavern themes, harems....................</P> <P>My hubby and I play together, heheheehe and I have a couple of friends that will force me into a group by telling me how cool stuff is in a zone just so i'll go see, course i only see sparks flying, but hey i got me levels!!!!</P><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <P><BR>LOL NIce Still..I see the benefits of having my wife play EQ2 ::wrings hands in a DR Evil kind of way:: Yes, if it gets my wife out of my hair, I'm gonna get get her an account so she can oo and aa at all the furniture so I can go bring home the bacon! IN fact, this will be the conversation:</P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT>: Hi Honey! How was your day?</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband</FONT>: The usual baby...raid wiped in Awakened once again...I swear Gorkon is getting fat, his wife is feeding him that T7 delectable crap again</P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT>: That's nice dear.....just bought this darling T5 portrait of some nameless castle at some nameless continent but it was cheap at 100pp</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband</FONT>: Good God baby, I'm not made of money you know! That's why my bankcard declined at the Mender 10 minutes ago! The only piece of armor I have left is my bloody Flowing Black Silk Sash! I'll have to go to Raids tomorrow naked!</P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT>: That's okay dear <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> Tell that ho-bag Dzire to keep her eyes to herself!</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband</FONT>: Not if I'm a bleedin' Guardian it's not! Plus it's cold, and well....umm nevermind</P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife's eyes start to water and in a small voice she says</FONT>: But I thought you'd be proud of me.....I saved us 2pp <img src="/smilies/9d71f0541cff0a302a0309c5079e8dee.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> Are you disappointed in me?</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband sighs</FONT>: No no no honey...I am proud of you <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT> looks up with hope in her eyes: Really?</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband sighs even more dramatically</FONT>: Yes honey</P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT>: That's good then...because I also spent 50pp on formal wear for dinner at that Middle Eastern Restaurant in Maj Dul with my friends, plus the Baroness title, an extravagant 48% Carpet and a darling Halasian Mauler whcih I called "Snowball".</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband stands there looking blankly at his wife</FONT>: ...........</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband</FONT>: ...........</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband</FONT>: ...........</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband puts his shoddy boots full of holes back on an straps on his dented Breastplate and proceeds to walk out the door</FONT></P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT>: Honey? Where are you off to this time of night?</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband pauses at the doorway, shoulders hunched looking depressed</FONT>: I'm going back to awakened, I'll be back in the morning.</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband mutters quietly</FONT>: Hopefully I'll die in a nice warm place. Maybe I can sell a weathered barbarian bone or two...</P> <P><FONT color=#ffff00>Wife</FONT>: What's that dear?</P> <P><FONT color=#66ff00>Husband</FONT>:Nothing dear...goodbye!</P> <P> </P> <P>:smileywink:</P> <P> </P> <P> </P> <P>Message Edited by eyes007 on <SPAN class=date_text>06-09-2006</SPAN> <SPAN class=time_text>03:17 PM</SPAN></P> <P>Message Edited by eyes007 on <SPAN class=date_text>06-09-2006</SPAN> <SPAN class=time_text>03:21 PM</SPAN><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <P><BR>the irony here is, Tree makes a bit of coin here and there, Sabire makes decent coin, and my poor hubby is "Baby, can I borrow 20gp for food, um pretty please?"</P> <P>careful what u wish for.....................</P>

Lasia2
06-09-2006, 05:19 PM
<DIV>I literally squeeled and nearly peed my pants with excitement upon seeing those screenies!!! </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I stupidly told someone in my guild about it, and she promptly took all 10 ironwoods from the guild bank, from which I was hoping to merely ask for one or two, since it's "only furniture".....*sigh* with ironwood currently selling for at least a plat, looks like I'm gonna be haunting RoV and and such places for shiny-hunting to make some coin. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>With the harvesting changes also coming along with this next LU, I'm wondering if ironwood prices, along with other rares, will drop, since its supposed to be more likely you'll get a rare, depending on your harvesting skill vs the tier you're harvesting, or something like that. OR if the price will rise, since everyone will OBVIOUSLY want these gorgeous counters...and TABLE LAMPS.....and floor lamps....and beds I'd kill to own in RL....and ok I'll shut up now and quit drooling <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> </DIV>

Lasia2
06-09-2006, 05:26 PM
<DIV>Ok, i had to post again <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /></DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I'm not sure which I like more....the Nek-Castle style stuff, or the others....I really like the "closet" with the white curtain. and the Tall Cobalt Vase!! Pretty!! </DIV> <DIV>The Cobalt furniture also looks alot like the Acrylia stuff, similar design and textures...nice to have something else that seems to match another tier! </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I also think it's interesting how they're now giving us rare furniture from ALL the rares...including in the soft metal /gem rares, which prior to T7 and now T6, they never did. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>*swoon* </DIV>

Treespark
06-09-2006, 08:51 PM
<P>/em hands Lasia-punkin a drool bib</P> <P>/em makes sure hers is still on</P> <P>/em continues drooling</P>

Eveningsong
06-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Ooh they added more pictures since I last looked! I love that Vanadium vase... and the table lamps... and the matching bedroom set.. and.. and... I NEED MORE RARES!!!I was sooo sad last night... someone was selling ironwood for 16G! I sent a tell but was too late... the fellow knew that they were rares and the recipes were coming, he just wanted to get rid of them! I told him I'd buy anymore he has lol. Daani62 Carpenter, Guk

Howlingmoon
06-10-2006, 12:17 AM
<blockquote><hr>Eveningsong wrote:Ooh they added more pictures since I last looked! I love that Vanadium vase... and the table lamps... and the matching bedroom set.. and.. and... I NEED MORE RARES!!!I was sooo sad last night... <font color="#E2BD01">someone was selling ironwood for 16G! </font>I sent a tell but was too late... the fellow knew that they were rares and the recipes were coming, he just wanted to get rid of them! I told him I'd buy anymore he has lol. Daani62 Carpenter, Guk<hr></blockquote><font color="#E2BD01">o.O He's crazy! omg Those are selling for like 1.5p on Najena atm. <img src="/smilies/9d71f0541cff0a302a0309c5079e8dee.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> Oh well, I have 38 pieces of ironwood to get me started. <img src="/smilies/283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> 24 of them are for my furniture showcase house, though. <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />

Lasia2
06-10-2006, 04:11 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Howlingmoon wrote:<BR><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Eveningsong wrote:<BR>Ooh they added more pictures since I last looked! I love that Vanadium vase... and the table lamps... and the matching bedroom set.. and.. and... I NEED MORE RARES!!!<BR><BR>I was sooo sad last night... <FONT color=#e2bd01>someone was selling ironwood for 16G! </FONT>I sent a tell but was too late... the fellow knew that they were rares and the recipes were coming, he just wanted to get rid of them! I told him I'd buy anymore he has lol.<BR><BR>Daani<BR>62 Carpenter, Guk<BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR><FONT color=#e2bd01>o.O He's crazy! omg Those are selling for like 1.5p on Najena atm. <img src="/smilies/9d71f0541cff0a302a0309c5079e8dee.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> Oh well, I have <FONT color=#ff33ff size=5><STRONG><EM><U>38 pieces of ironwood </U></EM></STRONG></FONT>to get me started. <img src="/smilies/283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> 24 of them are for my furniture showcase house, though. <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /><BR></FONT> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE>i'm so jealous i can't see straight!!!!! 38?!?!?!?!?! <FONT color=#e2bd01><BR></FONT>

Sha
06-10-2006, 09:03 PM
<DIV>yeyness! ohh I can't wait for the new pretties!</DIV>

Howlingmoon
06-11-2006, 01:07 AM
<blockquote><hr>Lasia221 wrote:<BR><BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Howlingmoon wrote:<BR><BR><BLOCKQUOTE><HR>Eveningsong wrote:<BR>Ooh they added more pictures since I last looked! I love that Vanadium vase... and the table lamps... and the matching bedroom set.. and.. and... I NEED MORE RARES!!!<BR><BR>I was sooo sad last night... <FONT color=#e2bd01>someone was selling ironwood for 16G! </FONT>I sent a tell but was too late... the fellow knew that they were rares and the recipes were coming, he just wanted to get rid of them! I told him I'd buy anymore he has lol.<BR><BR>Daani<BR>62 Carpenter, Guk<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><FONT color=#e2bd01>o.O He's crazy! omg Those are selling for like 1.5p on Najena atm. <img src="/smilies/9d71f0541cff0a302a0309c5079e8dee.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> Oh well, I have <FONT color=#ff33ff size=5><STRONG><EM><U>38 pieces of ironwood </U></EM></STRONG></FONT>to get me started. <img src="/smilies/283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> 24 of them are for my furniture showcase house, though. <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /><BR></FONT><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i'm so jealous i can't see straight!!!!! 38?!?!?!?!?! <FONT color=#e2bd01><BR></FONT><hr></blockquote><font color="#E2BD01">rofl I bought 20 pieces a couple weekends ago for 13p. <img src="/smilies/1cfd6e2a9a2c0cf8e74b49b35e2e46c7.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> I now have 39 ironwood, just harvested another one last night. <img src="/smilies/69934afc394145350659cd7add244ca9.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" /> I still need more ironwood and cobalt, though, after seeing the rest of the furniture screenies. :O