PDA

View Full Version : Wall Trouble

webteacher
05-05-2006, 02:45 AM
<div align="left"><font face="Arial">well a couple of weeks ago i finally moved into a 3 room house (2 lucie street SQ) then as i was changing the celings and trims and floors i finally got to the wall <span>:smileymad:</span> i tried the lowest cost wall to see what it looked like (forget the name atm) then once i put it on it looked no different, then i went to my bedroom upstairs to try, it didnt work there either, i tried both the next day, same thing...........guildie told me to send a bug report, a little after that i tried, same thing <span>:smileymad: . was wondering if this happened to anyone else, and if they know how to fix it....... the same guildie lives at same address; she dosent have any trouble. overall i probably wasted over 5g on all this and was wondering if this could be fixed (the wall not gold, although gold would be nice too hehe <span>:smileyvery-happy:</span> )</span></font> </div> <span> <font color="#3366ff">Berry Antonia Bayle 33 tailor/ 33 conj</font> </span><div></div>

ary
05-05-2006, 05:22 AM
You have to set it. That has a minimal cost attached to it where you have to change the jagged willow wood to the new customization.

webteacher
05-05-2006, 05:38 AM
<DIV>i set it also........ :smileysad:</DIV>

Didi
05-05-2006, 07:32 AM
As I recall, some of the cheaper wall options don't actually look any different in some of the Qeynos homes.  The lower half of the wall and the floor options are all distinct, I believe, but the upper walls are not.  To see much of a difference in the upper wall you'd probably need to go for a more expensive option.  Personally I don't usually bother with upgrading a room to anything less expensive than Traditional Oak - that's a nice dark wood option, and Affluent Elddar is the priciest option which is nice for a light golden wood colour room.

tpleag
05-05-2006, 08:05 PM
I believe the lowest option is supposed to be the default, because in upgraded housing the default setting is not free.  What I mean by that is if you change the wall setting, you have to buy the default option to change back.  My guess is that you purchased the default setting.  Try the next level up.

webteacher
05-05-2006, 11:34 PM
<DIV>ok, i will try the next one up, but i mean when i put them on i switched them back they looked EXACTILY the same (maybe it was meant to be like that, <FONT size=1>weird :smileysurprised: </FONT>)</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>also, i know its not related to what we are talking about, but i was wondering if there is some website where you are able to see what the walls and floors and celings and trims look like :smileyindifferent: .</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#3333ff>Berry</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#3333ff>Antonia Bayle</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#3333ff>33 tailor/33 conj</FONT></DIV>

Didi
05-06-2006, 05:37 AM
EQ2Traders has some of the wall options, though I think it's not 100% complete yet:  <A href="http://eq2.eqtraders.com/articles/article_page.php?article=g64&menustr=070000000000" target=_blank>click here</A>

Galldora
05-08-2006, 06:08 PM
I also put together a site with the wall options.  Check here:<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/qeynoshousecustomizingguide/" target=_blank>http://www.freewebs.com/qeynoshousecustomizingguide/</a><div></div>

webteacher
05-09-2006, 02:39 AM
<P>very nice!!!</P> <P> </P> <P>also on my floor (2 lucie street south qeynos antonia bayle server) it kind of slants on my upstairs room.... any way to get rid of this??? friend at same address has it also...</P> <P>u can see it if u need a visual, the pillows over it dont cover it up that well :smileyvery-happy:</P>

Didi
05-09-2006, 02:49 AM
No unfortunately - it's a known housing bug with the 3-rooms and it's been there since beta, no word on a fix.  The best you can do is not upgrade the floor, or use a floor pattern that doesn't show the 'warp' too badly.  Looks horrible, no argument there!

Maizey3
06-06-2006, 05:59 AM
Thanks for the great site, Galldora.  It's really appreciated. :smileyvery-happy: