PDA

View Full Version : House lights ????

DeeDee6773
04-30-2006, 01:49 PM
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#ffff66 size=6>none of the lights in my house work none not even the hog heads put off light..  just noticed it the last few days, anyone else having this problem?:smileysad:</FONT></DIV>

Didi
04-30-2006, 01:54 PM
<DIV>It's to do with the quality level of your graphics settings - bump up the quality if you can, and if not, check out <A href="http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=homeshow&message.id=2326" target=_blank>this thread </A>for some helpful links on exactly which settings to tweak in your display options to show the flames.</DIV>

Ishnar
05-01-2006, 04:37 PM
some lights only work at night, so If you only bought the night lights and it is daytime, then your lights wont show either.

Dazzler_Twodir
05-01-2006, 04:57 PM
<P>He means mo flames or light at all.</P> <P>It's strange because when you're out playing you see campfires torches ect.</P> <P>But when you come home none of that shows.</P>

LordAdd
05-02-2006, 06:10 AM
<P>It is in your settings.  I was tweaking my settings one night last week in an attempt to raise my frame rate a bit.  When I popped into my home to restock the vault, I noticed that it was eerily dark inside... only my torch was casting light.  I thot - "what the H?!!"  I instinctively began looking for assassins from one of my ongoing quests (well, not really, but it sounded good :mantongue:  Assassins do ambush me, but not at home - not yet anyway) and began to open the bug report window when I remembered my previous tweakings.  When I reset a few options... waalaa!  (and I heard a small voice say "let there be light" - and there was!).</P> <P>I don't remember exactly which settings they were, but I guarantee that is your problem.</P>