PDA

View Full Version : Can I use status pts on another's house purchase?

Corson
04-28-2006, 06:46 AM
<DIV>Situation: One player has cash from crafting, but not much status points..other does adventure, has lots of status pts and not much cash. We are thinking about getting one of the larger houses, which player 1 should own for various reasons.  </DIV> <DIV>Is there a command by which player 2 could give player 1 enough personal status points that player 1 could acquire the desired house? Or donate the status points in any other way when player 1 would go to buy the new house?</DIV> <DIV>Thanks in advance for any suggestions</DIV> <DIV>Birgitte, Lucan server</DIV>

Howlingmoon
04-28-2006, 07:32 AM
<font color="#E2BD01">The owner of the house tis the one to pay the up front status cost when purchasing the house. Once the house has been bought, any Trustee can pay any part of the status and/or coin rent.

Corson
04-28-2006, 12:50 PM
<DIV>Yes. we understand that. </DIV> <DIV>The question, however, is that player 1, who needs to be the owner, lacks the personal status points to make the initial purchase. Looking for a way for player 2 to transfer status points to player 1, directly or indirectly.</DIV>

Elorah
04-28-2006, 02:28 PM
<DIV>As far as I know, player 1 HAS to be the one to purchase it.  Maybe he should do some writs or a few HQ's.  I know of no way to transfer status points.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Elorah</DIV>

Howlingmoon
04-28-2006, 05:57 PM
<blockquote><hr>Corsonna wrote:<DIV>Yes. we understand that. </DIV><DIV>The question, however, is that player 1, who needs to be the owner, lacks the personal status points to make the initial purchase. Looking for a way for player 2 to transfer status points to player 1, directly or indirectly.</DIV><hr></blockquote><font color="#E2BD01">If there was a way to transfer status in the way you're wanting, I would have said so. What I posted above tis the only way to get the house with "player 1." They must have the status and coin. Otherwise, player 1 will have to give player 2 the coin, and player 2 buy the house.

Lunnagirl
05-03-2006, 09:12 PM
<P>If player 1 does not want to spend the time doing writs or HQs he or she can purchase faction items (relics, scrying stones, documents, etc) and turn them in to the writ givers in his or her city. This will gain some status, but would be expencive.</P> <P> </P> <P> </P>

FreaklyCreak
05-08-2006, 09:59 PM
<DIV>Give player one a ton of status items to turn in every time you get a chance...a stack of the same item in tier 6 can be gotten easily.</DIV>