PDA

View Full Version : How does status work on Housing.

Maroger
04-15-2006, 06:08 PM
<DIV>Ok I don't understand how status works for housing. This is just an example to illustrate my question -- the numbers are not meant to be real.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Your current newbie house has 2000 status points worth of furniture and pets in it. You have 15000 status points.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>YOu get a new house which costs 4000 status points to buy and 1500 status points weekly upkeep.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Ok when you buy your house you spend 4000 SP from your personal account leaving you with 11000 atatus points.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Your furniture and items exceed you 1500 SP weekly upkeep -- can you use this furniture every week for your weekly upkeep? As long as you keep the SP of your furnishing at or above the SP required weekly can you use it to satisfy thast portion of the rent which requires SP?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Galldora
04-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Yes, you can use the furniture every week.  As long as you have enough furniture in the house to cover the status points, you won't have to pay status points for your rent, you'll only owe the coin.<div></div>

Maroger
04-16-2006, 02:23 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Galldora wrote:<BR>Yes, you can use the furniture every week.  As long as you have enough furniture in the house to cover the status points, you won't have to pay status points for your rent, you'll only owe the coin.<BR><BR><BR> <BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE>Thanks - I was hoping that was the case but was afraid it wouldn't be. That makes things a lot easier.<BR>