PDA

View Full Version : Maj Dul Apartments

SilkenKidden
03-24-2006, 09:09 AM
<div></div><div>I'd like to live in Maj Dul, but near the Blades Court.  I'm level 58 now and it is pretty safe to walk around, but I still have green thieves dogging me.   All the 2 and 3 room houses are in other areas.</div><div> </div><div>Does game ever add apartments to a section, once it is created? </div><div> </div><div>Any hope of more apartments in different expansions in the not too distant future?</div>

Hamervelder
03-24-2006, 09:22 AM
<div></div><blockquote><hr>SilkenKidden wrote:<div></div><div>I'd like to live in Maj Dul, but near the Blades Court.  I'm level 58 now and it is pretty safe to walk around, but I still have green thieves dogging me.   All the 2 and 3 room houses are in other areas.</div><div> </div><div>Does game ever add apartments to a section, once it is created? </div><div> </div><div>Any hope of more apartments in different expansions in the not too distant future?</div><hr></blockquote>There's a three-room place right down by the Court of Truth, which is not far at all from Blades.  Aside from the odd thief, there's no agro between there and Blades.

SilkenKidden
03-24-2006, 11:15 AM
<div></div><blockquote><hr>Hamervelder wrote:<div></div>There's a three-room place right down by the Court of Truth, which is not far at all from Blades.  Aside from the odd thief, there's no agro between there and Blades.<hr></blockquote><div> </div><div>Thank you for your quick reply.  It is accessible, but I am disappointed.  I feel like I'm in a big three room swimming pool. </div><div> </div><div> </div>