PDA

View Full Version : What about the little stuff?

Mogge
03-17-2006, 02:44 AM
<div>Okay, another silly question, where can you get little stuff for your house, like ale tankards, wine glasses, maybe table settings, etc. I'm almost 20th as a craftsman and plan to go carpentry. I really look forward to making bigger and better furniture for my place, but it's the little touches that'll set a place apart. Anyone have input on this? I'd sure appreciate it.</div><div> </div><div>Safe Journeys and Goddess Bless!</div><div>Moggett!</div>

Kedc
03-17-2006, 03:22 AM
<div></div><div>I would recommend taking a peak over at Everseek.com under all the various catagories.</div><div>Table setting type stuff isn't very numerous which is an understatment. I think the only ale</div><div>tankard is the Stien of Maggok heritage quest, although there are some odds and ends you</div><div>can aquire like vases, lab flasks, small knick knacks etc.</div>

Cusashorn
03-17-2006, 09:36 AM
<div>Yeah there's no such thing as dining wear, cutlery, dinner plates, or anything like that.</div>

Lasia2
03-17-2006, 07:49 PM
<div></div><p>Ale Tankard = Stein of Mogguk Heritage Quest</p><p>the only other thing resembling a "glass" would be the lab flask you get from the lowbie quest....you visit the lake out in Antonica. However, it does look like a lab flask, and its plain clear glass and fairly unnoticeable.</p><p>There is a flask from the T3 thats taller, green and filled with red liquid. Used with the thexian wine racks, i suppose it can resemble a bottle of wine.</p><p>In my kitchen, I've tried to add as many little details as posisble. There are a few mountable items, serrated bone dirk, and a L&L item that are small knives..i've manipulated the placement of these to appear as tho they're part of the kitchen knife set. I use a small book or two for cookbooks....</p><p>other small knickknack items are not suitable for kitchen use. the rubikas cube, the red cube thingie ffrom city merchant.....the marble/alabaster eggs from T6 carpentry... the HQ mountable items like lightstone, manastone, etc....the bloodstone shards from the collection quest...</p><p>other items i have in my kitchen as part of the detail include stacks of barrels, a crate or two, a Qeynosian stove, a butcherblock table, the maple keg, the 2 distilleries from city merchant, the orcish meat bucket, other little buckets, etc.</p>

Jackula
03-18-2006, 08:58 PM
The lab flask will now show up quite nicely when placed on top of the new tier 7 short adamantine table, as the table has a reflective gold sheen to it.  You cannot place items directly on top of these tables, but I keep around an elm bedside table as one of my decorating tools.  Place the elm table, put the objects you want on it.  Remove the elm table, and put the short adamantine table in place.  Fiddle with it repeating the process until you get your placements right.An oval briarwood bedside table is also the right height and can be used as a placement tool for this.  I keep my elm one around instead because it's cheaper and one of the first carpentry items I made.Sadly, there are very few small items and knick knacks to place for that "lived in" look.  I hope one day the Devs see fit to institute a few more of these items which we can find scattered throughout the game graphically.<div></div>