PDA

View Full Version : Buying a new 2 room apartment and the pricing and rental

ary
03-01-2006, 05:45 AM
<div></div><div>I read the guides but I am still a tad confused on the status rent and upkeep.Am I to understand that irrespective of the status points you still pay a weekly amount even after you have bought the apartment for instance the qeynos two room is costing 14 gold and  change and then 59 silver in upkeep so you pay that weekly ? The status points that is stated with the apartment upkeep is using the furniture I presume.So you must have that amount or excess of that amount of status points in furniture when you move in. If you do not you cannot use the apartment ?</div><div> </div><div>What about the status points next to the purchase price is that your personal status points or that of the guild ?  What happnes if you leave a guild after you have purchased a guild requirement apartment .</div><div> </div><div>Sorry I read but I am still unclear hence the questions.</div><p>Message Edited by aryel on <span class="date_text">02-28-2006</span><span class="time_text">04:57 PM</span></p>

Howlingmoon
03-01-2006, 07:12 AM
<font color="#E2BD01">When you buy a home that requires status, it comes out of your personal status points (guild status points has nothing to do with it).All rooms, reguardless of size, have a weekly rent attached to them. So, yes, you will be paying 59s a week, every week. You can stop paying rent and your room will still be there for you later, you just won't be able to enter it 'til you pay rent again.If you don' have enough status reducing furniture to get your status points to 0 by time your rent's due (7 days after purchase), you can just pay the coin and status for the rent to enter your home.If you have enough status reducing furniture in your room, you will only have to pay the coin part of the rent every week.</font>

ary
03-01-2006, 08:30 AM
<div></div>Thank you very much for explaining.