PDA

View Full Version : Azurite Rotating Sculptures Locking Non-KoS Owners

Hunkapo
02-27-2006, 06:32 AM
<div></div><div></div><div><p><b><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#ffffff"><font size="4">Azurite Rotating Sculptures Locking Non-KoS Owners</font></font></font></b><font size="3"><font face="Times New Roman"><font color="#ffffff"></font></font></font></p><p><font color="#ffffff"><font face="Verdana"><font size="2">Over the weekend while I was crafting my way to 70,<span>  </span>as I would make a new T7 furniture item, I would place it in the room to check it out and to use as a display for my trader. Well, I started to get tells from people on their Alt saying their main was locked in my room and that they could not get back on their character. </font></font></font></p><p><font color="#ffffff"><font face="Verdana"><font size="2"></font></font></font> </p><p><font color="#ffffff"><font face="Verdana"><font size="2">Anyway, talking to the people, they all had one thing in common. They didn't own the KoS expansion. One person agreed to test some things with me. I had a hunch it had something to do with the cool new animation on some of the T7 furniture. Having the person zone out and in, I added one item at a time till we found the problem item and could repeat the problem every time. </font></font></font></p><p><font color="#ffffff"><font face="Verdana"><font size="2"></font></font></font> </p><p><font color="#ffffff"><font face="Verdana"><font size="2">The problem was the “Azurite Rotating Sculptures” and the “Azurite Tall Rotating Sculptures”. If you have one in your room, people that do not own KoS will lock (go LD) as they zone in and not be able to play that character again as long as you are in the room. </font></font></font></p><p><font color="#ffffff"><font face="Verdana"><font size="2"></font></font></font> </p><span><font color="#ffffff" face="Verdana" size="2">My trader was up and the people were locked out of their main character all night. That must of really sucked for them. So, my suggestion is don't sell them and don't place azurite (normal or tall) rotating sculptures in your room until this is fixed. It's not fair to non-KoS owners.  (I did /bug it too.)</font></span></div><p>Message Edited by Hunkapoo2 on <span class="date_text">02-26-2006</span><span class="time_text">08:36 PM</span></p>

Jadrial
02-27-2006, 07:20 AM
Bleh! That's terrible! Hopefully they will have this fixed soon.Thank you for the heads-up.<div></div>

Hunkapo
03-03-2006, 04:42 AM
<div>Checked again with my non-KOS enabled friend and this still is not fixed.</div><div> </div><div>He also told me he can't see some of the items and some of the stuff he sees has strange colors.</div>

Didi
03-11-2006, 01:40 AM
<div></div><p>From today's patch notes:</p><p><strong>We've temporarily adjusted the Azurite Rotating Sculptures to avoid a crash with these items. They will return to rotating furniture once we fix the crash issue.</strong></p>

Jahiah
04-27-2006, 06:39 PM
any word on when/if they are gonna have these fixed?  66 Carpy and i just love making these!  would love to actually see em rotate tho :smileywink:

Jahiah
05-11-2006, 05:54 PM
thought i would drop a line and let all know that as of now they are rotating again!  carpenters rejoice!!

Didi
05-12-2006, 02:29 AM
<DIV>However, there have also been some reports they are back to locking up people without KoS ... :smileyindifferent:</DIV>

Jahiah
05-12-2006, 04:38 PM
doh! :smileymad:

Sha
05-20-2006, 08:53 PM
I have some of the statues in my apartment =) They are pretty. I dont own the KoS expansion, and I havent had any issues with them.

Jahiah
05-22-2006, 07:54 PM
that's great to hear.  i do hope that others are not still having the lock up, i'm sure it would be extremely frustrating :smileysad:

Didi
05-25-2006, 09:23 AM
Excellent to hear!