PDA

View Full Version : guild house

fre'do
01-26-2006, 11:36 PM
<div>where is a good place to buy a guild house. i dont care if it is from freeport or qeynos. i am just looking for ideas.  my guild has both freeportians and qeynosians, so i would need a place where the opposite city faction can come and visit the safe spot.</div>

Kassanthala
01-26-2006, 11:48 PM
<div></div>There is no such thing as a guild house. You can buy a 5 room or 3 room in either city and place some guildmates as trustee so they can help pay the gold/status cost. But players of the opposite city will still have to sneak in and avoid the guards.

VikodiN
01-28-2006, 04:58 PM
<div><font color="#ccffff">Any rentable room will due for Guild Housing.  There are even a few single-room guildhalls that look pretty nice though it gets pretty laggy if you have alot of players in the room.  I guess it all boils down to how much you want to spend for weekly rent and on the amount of items you would like to decorate the room with.</font></div><div><font color="#ccffff"></font> </div><div><font color="#ccffff">Faction plays a role as the Kassanthala mentioned.  Maj'Dul is an option also but it won't be accessible by those in your guild who don't have the Desert of Flames expansion pack.  It is also risky for low level players to get to the housing areas.</font></div>