PDA

View Full Version : Request - Add Upgraded housing in Hamlets

erinn
01-13-2006, 05:18 PM
<div>This has been mentioned before, but as far as I know only as posts buried deep within other discussions (such as things we'd like to see added to LU19, etc).</div><div> </div><div>My request - add upgraded housing to the smaller, "starting" hamlets in both Qeynos and Freeport.  I love Willow Woods, and have lived in my tiny one-room apartment since starting my characters.  I love the hamlet, the look/feel of it, and don't want to move to QH or SQ; I want to stay in Willow Woods.    My characters are level 60 adventurers and tradeskillers, all squeezed into tiny rooms (and once you put a few crafting stations into a single-room apartment, you know the meaning of cramped).</div><div> </div><div>Please - add some 2 and 3 room apartments to Willow Woods.  The rooms are instances, after all, so it doesn't seem like it would be a huge difficulty to add them.  I think it would help the economy, as more people would buy the more expensive apartments than do so today (and furnish them - can't put many furnishings in a one-room place!).  I've talked to a LOT of people that feel the same, and just don't want to move from Willow Woods and other hamlets.</div>

VikodiN
01-13-2006, 05:27 PM
<div></div><font color="#ccffff">I like the idea but dunno if they would implement it ... it would kind of make moving to the main city pointless.  Then again, it can also help to repopulate the city districts (Willow Wood, Baubbleshire, etc ...).  Hopefully, we'll get a option one day to add a room to our current Inn Room.  Though alot of people make fun of me, I love the Baubbleshire ... much like I enjoyed Rivervale in EQLive ... It's small, not laggy, and everything I need is all in the same zone, usually a few feet away.</font>