PDA

View Full Version : Furniture Gallery

bor
01-11-2006, 03:17 AM
<div></div><div>I'm not sure if this is a repost or a new post, depends on point of view, I suppose.</div><div> </div><div>This post is to encourage folks to visit my housing item website at <a target="_blank" href="http://eq2.bortas.net/">http://eq2.bortas.net/</a> It contains pictures of many house items (the help of your submissions makes it grow constantly). It is not (nor will it ever, I imagine) be complete; it needs your help! In need now are many of the tradeskilled peices, as well as faction reward items. Take a peek, help make it more complete with a submission.</div><div> </div><div>-bort</div>

Galldora
01-13-2006, 10:16 PM
Bravo, Borto!  Your site is coming along VERY nicely!<div></div>

Jessyme
01-14-2006, 01:48 AM
<div></div><p>Really nice work Borto! Quality pictures and easy to navigate. </p><p>Would it be alright if I linked your site in our guild's furniture webpages section?</p><p>Thanks!</p><p>Xyladosia</p><p>Lost Coast Privateers, Nektulos</p>

Earwig
01-14-2006, 05:17 PM
A very nice site and the place I like to hang out and plan/dream away about my room now after EQ2kb no longer exists. I'll see if i can't send you a few  pictures of faction rewards soon Bort.<div></div>

bor
01-15-2006, 03:05 AM
<div>Wow, thank you for all the kind comments! Admittedly; I'm pretty lazy about adding in the playermade items (sad, because I'm a carp), but I love to keep putting in all the strange stuff. If you have a bunch of playermade stuff in your room, take some pictures!</div><div> </div><div>I'm also going to recruit help to soon to add the wall/floor/ceiling customizations, I just haven't decided how I want to approach it just yet. Stay tuned!</div><div> </div><div>-bort</div>

Lasia2
01-15-2006, 03:41 AM
<div></div><p>Bort;</p><p>ATM, I'm searching for pictures of everything fir. The pictures of the fir tables are very dark, so I clicked on them to see the bigger image....and it takes me to the red stocking for the one table, and the red and gold stocking for another.</p><p>Its the same as the pictures from EQ2 Traders, they're too dark to see the table.......</p>

bor
01-15-2006, 04:51 AM
<div></div><blockquote><p></p><hr>Lasia221 wrote:<p>ATM, I'm searching for pictures of everything fir. The pictures of the fir tables are very dark, so I clicked on them to see the bigger image....and it takes me to the red stocking for the one table, and the red and gold stocking for another.</p><p>Its the same as the pictures from EQ2 Traders, they're too dark to see the table.......</p><hr></blockquote><p>Hmmm, I agree, those pictures submitted seem a bit dark to me also. If I can find some in someones room, I will take some new photos, and make sure I have plenty of lighting.</p><p>Tell me more about the clicking on the image to open up the bigger image and getting the wrong one... I have never seen that from any computer. Is anyone else having this problem? Try clearing your browsers cache (leaving cookies should be fine), see if that changes anything. Just a thought.</p><p>-bort</p>

Falcor1
01-15-2006, 06:23 AM
<div></div>Great site.  I'll upload pics of everything I got when I get a chance.

emeraldrock jr
01-15-2006, 01:59 PM
<div>Cool site!</div>