PDA

View Full Version : Revive point of Death in Zek

bcbroom
04-24-2005, 06:34 AM
<DIV>The respawn point at the cove in Zek (name starts with A, but dont remember it) is bad.  This was the only option I was offered when I died in this area, and the beach next to the cove is patrolled by lvl 35 agro orc raiders. I died just north of the cove, and revived on the beach, running slowly and about 60% of my normal health....right next to one of the orcs...and died quickly (they were all blue to me). I revive again...also next to one of the orcs.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I got up to 4 extra deaths, and finally was able to find someone kind enough to come over and clear off the beach so I could revive and run (extremely slowly at this point) off of the beach.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>If this is meant to be an unsafe revive point, you should also have the option to revive somewhere else.  With the number of orcs on the beach (about 7, all roaming) there is no way I would have been able to do this on my own.</DIV>

Zindicatt
04-25-2005, 10:39 PM
Yes, please address the revive points in Zek.  Besides the one Raz talked about, there is another one that is next to a tent which is too close to the spawn points of agroing trees.  I was rooted and killed by a bunch of trees while running through (normally I would not die to them but it was after the first round of combat changes) and literally got revived 5 feet from my shard.