PDA

View Full Version : feedback: Interrupt Rates

Sebastien
04-19-2005, 09:26 PM
I believe I noticed a nice difference with interrupt rates today on Test. I logged in Judy and fought a solo encounter with four mobs, blue con, that would have been a terrible struggle for her previously.  I did get interrupted a few times, but it was not often enough to prevent victory, as it has been in the past. It would be very hard for me to provide more concrete feedback on the change, other than just casual observations like this.  I will continue to do so, and perhaps others can use this thread to do the same. <div></div>

Proudfoot
04-20-2005, 06:39 AM
<span><blockquote><hr>Sebastien wrote:I believe I noticed a nice difference with interrupt rates today on Test. I logged in Judy and fought a solo encounter with four mobs, blue con, that would have been a terrible struggle for her previously.  I did get interrupted a few times, but it was not often enough to prevent victory, as it has been in the past. It would be very hard for me to provide more concrete feedback on the change, other than just casual observations like this.  I will continue to do so, and perhaps others can use this thread to do the same. <div></div><hr></blockquote>What level is "Judy"? I logged in after the patch last night and was testing on 3-4 down arrow whites and was having the same issues as before. Simply can't get any spells off. I wasn't dying in 2 hits or anything, just couldn't cast much at all. 29 Fury</span><div></div>

Sebastien
04-20-2005, 11:13 AM
Judy is only 12.  I felt it was a very clear difference to me, as I was able to succeed in multi-mob fights that destroyed me before.  But I only pulled a few groups.  I could have just gotten lucky. <div></div>