PDA

View Full Version : 4/18 patch went in wrong direction

Miral
04-19-2005, 11:23 AM
<DIV> <DIV>Update says you lowered damage and increased effect of channeling skill. first of all, what channeling skill? nothing of the sort listed in skills window... Second, the damage was actually increased, for me at least. Tonight I was getting killed in two hits by mobs that I could solo just the day before! I'm talking about low green heroics here, AND blue+solos! Didn't fight any green solos so not sure there, but the rest of em tore me up (this is in Commonlands, Nektulos, and the Bloodskull Valley scout)... I was also getting interupted a lot more... and getting resisted a LOT more.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Miral, 23 Warlock on test.</DIV></DIV>

Sebastien
04-19-2005, 11:27 AM
I think by Channeling they mean the ability to get hit mid-cast and prevent an interrupt?  I had just noticed that, the higher level the spell, the greater the chance of interrupt.. apparently their is an opposed skill roll that compares an invisible skill called Channeling with the skill requirement of the spell you are casting to see if you are interupted.  /shrug Feedback sounds discouraging; will chime in tomorrow once I can try it out. <div></div>

Miral
04-19-2005, 11:37 AM
figured thats what it was, but it seems im getting interupted as much if not more... and the resists on frozen manacles and my biggest dd make it real hard to solo if not impossible... I don't think I had frozen manacles land correctly once tonight...