PDA

View Full Version : Trade option request

Ultatra
04-19-2005, 03:47 AM
<DIV>I'd like to request that a "Trade" option be added when selecting a price during merchant mode.</DIV> <DIV>So that you can assign "Trade" to an item, which lists it for sale, with no price, and isn't able to be purchased.</DIV> <DIV>People could send a tell asking details, or mail if offline, etc...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Just an idea...:smileyhappy:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Necessity</DIV>

EtoilePirate
04-19-2005, 04:27 AM
<DIV>That's a really, really, REALLY good idea.  It would just also have to be accounted for somehow in the filters on the broker/fence window.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>In fact, I like that idea even better than the one in my head of setting up a barter board in-game that's different from the broker board.  Consolidation makes things easier.  Although either would be preferable to the constant bickering about prices vs. trade prices vs. resellers vs. what's reasonable or not that goes on in the server channel.</DIV>

bcbroom
04-19-2005, 07:19 AM
<P>This is a great idea.</P> <P>How hard would it be to change it so that listed for 0c shows on the board as 'not for sale' or something like that?</P> <P>I think I've seen maybe 10 different 'trade' prices since offline selling went up. This would also be easier than having to do multiple buttons for the 99p 999p, etc prices that are most common.</P>

Sebastien
04-19-2005, 10:13 AM
That's pretty cool actually. =) <div></div>