PDA

View Full Version : Umm, really messed up right now.

bcbroom
03-29-2005, 12:23 PM
<DIV>I hope the devs are aware of this, but havent seen any on, so...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Antonica seems to be unavailable. I tried from TS and NQ, some others mentioned it also but dont know details.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Tradeskill zone (at least wholesaler in Willow Wood) is also unavailable.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Trying to zone in either of these seems to flag you as 'busy' and unable to talk to merchants/banker. logging seemed to clear this.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>All of these appeared just after the server restart today (9pm PST 28 Mar)</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>---------</DIV> <DIV>(edit)</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>also cant loot. it says i'm 'busy". I dont appear to be locked in combat, because the combat music stops and i get the putting weapons away animation.</DIV><p>Message Edited by bcbroom on <span class=date_text>03-29-2005</span> <span class=time_text>06:34 PM</span>

Daffid011
03-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Just to echo what Raz is saying step for step to me also.  Heard alot of others saying similar. I however cannot clear these issues up from two different locations and repeated logons. <div></div>

Tadok
03-29-2005, 09:28 PM
<P>Just adding input. All tradeskill instances in qeynos are down. I checked with 4 different characters. Antonica is completely down. No access from any zone including stormhold, blackburrow, thundering stepps, qeynos, ect.... The only way out of qeynos is to use the voyage by sea to EL or I am guessing zek ( I dont have zek access to check). Please get it up and running soon. Thanks</P> <P>Labb</P>

bcbroom
03-30-2005, 07:51 AM
Seems to be all ok now. Just in time for another patch =)