PDA

View Full Version : D'morte Burial Chamber not accessible

bcbroom
03-24-2005, 10:46 AM
<DIV>Ok. I've been in the zone before, but cant access it now.  I did not preorder the Adv Pack since I am in the low range for the advertized level, and it was stated that this would be availiable to everyone on test.  Did something change?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>If something changed, I'm ok with that. SOE deserves to make money on their product, and I'm willing to part with the money. I just didn't see any mention of a change in patch notes, or here in the forums.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Have there been any other issues with people not able to access the burial chamber?</DIV>

Aethn
03-24-2005, 07:10 PM
<DIV>I believe it was only free until release for testing purposes.  After Monday you had to have purchased the pack to contune to have access.  I know my credit card was charged for both accounts Tuesday.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Gherig McComas</DIV>

yaen
03-29-2005, 11:27 PM
<P>for some reason they disabled Test server's free access to Adv Pack and they haven't turned it back on =(</P> <P>if they were only going to make it free for 2 days then they probably should have said it wasn't going to be free for Test after it goes live..</P> <p>Message Edited by yaen on <span class=date_text>03-29-2005</span> <span class=time_text>10:27 AM</span>