PDA

View Full Version : Issues with the Quest Windows and Item Alerts

Rondari
03-21-2005, 08:38 PM
<DIV>Since the recent round of updates, I've been noticing several issues with the quest window.</DIV> <OL> <LI><STRIKE>The quests were all a jumble mostly in unknown - Now Fixed</STRIKE></LI> <LI>When I double click the Journal Helper window, the system completely pauses for about 1-3 seconds before the full journal pops up - It used to be instantaneous</LI> <LI>When I am killing something, I do NOT get the item not found message on kills (e.g. Lore and Legends just says Quest Journal Update 3 times but doesn't say the you 'don't find...' message</LI> <LI>When a quest is active and I kill something for another quest, If the item is not found the amount of time the other quests is displayed is about .25 seconds at best.  It's putting my speed reading to the test.</LI> <LI>Quest reward window seems to always show 9999 status points</LI></OL> <P>That's all I can think of at the moment.</P> <P>Rondari</P> <DIV>Edit - Added #5 - Forgot it the first time</DIV> <DIV> </DIV><p>Message Edited by Rondari on <span class=date_text>03-21-2005</span> <span class=time_text>10:50 AM</span>