PDA

View Full Version : Blazing Intimidation needs looked at

Kwoung
03-21-2005, 05:24 AM
<DIV>This spell has landed maybe 3x out of the hundreds upon hundreds of times I have cast it. Not only is it the only non-AE spell available to advance the HO of mine that shows up 50% of the time (not counting really low level spells)... but it also has a 45 second recast time. In short, the spell is resisted 97% of the time and leaves me with basically no way other than extremely outdated grey AE spells or current level mana sucking AE spells to advance my HO wheel when fighting a single mob.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>If you could look at the resist rate on this spell, that would be great.. even better would be giving wizzies another way to advance their HO's without having to resort to AE spells... as it sits now, I let a good 50% of my HO wheels time out when fighting single mobs, because if I complete them with AE spells, I will most likely run out of mana before the mob is dead.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>The HO symbol needed is the red star one.. which generally only shows up on AE spells.</DIV><p>Message Edited by Kwoung on <span class=date_text>03-20-2005</span> <span class=time_text>04:26 PM</span>