PDA

View Full Version : BUGLIST: Quests that are still Grey

Shazzbott_Feldercarb
03-13-2005, 08:18 PM
Now that the lowest con level for quests is Green, I figured we needed a place to list quests that still show up as grey. Quest: Steelbone Family Scroll From: A decaying scroll(chest drop) Zone: Commonlands Questbook Location: Unknown Con Level: Grey to a 13 bardShazzHave a nice day.

HanktheDwarf
03-13-2005, 11:27 PM
<DIV>Well, the patch pretty much said the lowest is green.  But after the new half patch, all the quests that were gray but then turned green with the other patch, are now gray again.  Confused.  Pretty much the new patch reverted back to making some quests gray again.</DIV>

bcbroom
03-14-2005, 03:28 AM
<DIV>Also Orc Language quest is also grey at lvl 32 (quest itself shows a number of 15 after title, which I'm assuming is the lvl used for quest con)</DIV>

Miral
03-14-2005, 03:07 PM
<DIV>I think its just a graphical bug? still get rewards and xp from them and everything...</DIV>

Shazzbott_Feldercarb
03-14-2005, 04:11 PM
It is just a graphics bug, but a bug all the same.ShazzHave a nice day.

Corlin
03-14-2005, 04:14 PM
<DIV><FONT size=2>It's not a graphical bug - it's codebase management gaff.  The **nothing lower than green** code was in the codebase for v1753, and is now gone again at v1760.  Probably means multiple copies hanging about, or it wasnt checked in at build.  There are a couple things like this in v1760.  Another one is that the patch notes for v1753 mentioned the path to TS docks being safer (and it was, aggro skellies and bears were removed).  But at v1760 they are back again.</FONT></DIV>