PDA

View Full Version : Bugs - Artisan Class

BardicOne
03-11-2005, 02:07 PM
<DIV> <DIV>I thought it would be good to start a thread based on bugs that we are finding in just the artisan classes alone.  This way we will have one central location to post all bugs for review, as well as using /bug ingame.  We might also be able to find out if some of the things we perceive as bugs are in fact ment to be.</DIV></DIV>

BardicOne
03-11-2005, 02:11 PM
<DIV>Here are a few buggy things I have noticed in the Scholar recipe books.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>-Iron Shod recipe uses weaponry skill</DIV> <DIV>When trying to make an Iron Shod (component for weapons, Scholar essentials volume 10) it uses the weaponry skill to create.  Scholars only get the basic buffs and have a capped weaponry skill of 49.  This recipe should either use Runecraft or be moved to the outfitter book.  (I am not sure, but I believe this continues to the higher tiers of the Shod recipe as well.  Someone please confirm.)</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>-Blackened Iron Bar recipe uses weaponry skill</DIV> <DIV>When trying to make a Blackened Iron Bar (Advanced Scholar refines volume 11) it uses the weaponry skill to create.  It should be using the Runecraft skill to create as it is an advanced scholar volume and should use scholar skills.</DIV>