PDA

View Full Version : Maintained Spells Window

Ce
03-01-2005, 10:28 PM
<DIV>While I'm on a roll this morning....</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>As an illusionist, I have 5 group buffs I keep up at once.  (5 slots in the window).  For haste and mana regen for each person, that's 2 slot (each are single target for the Illusioninst).  For a 6 person group, thats 12 buffs, max.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>The maintained spells window only supports 12 icons, no matter how you size it.  Given that puts me at 17 buffs, and I have 5 DoTs, and several other lasting effect spells (per target), it starts getting a little tough to see what I've got going.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Even though these are all worst cases, I do need to see more than 12 maintained spells at a time.  I'd like to either see the window increased, or maybe maintained spells split into beneficial and detrimental spells.  I have the combat spam filtered down alot, but the icons to me are easier to see during combat.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Would you guys take a look at this and see what ideas you can come up with?  Thanks.</DIV>

Shunidar
03-01-2005, 11:47 PM
<DIV>I actually posted about this about a week ago, so here, here.  I second the notion!</DIV>