PDA

View Full Version : New quests with this patch

Lancealittle
02-28-2005, 08:21 PM
<DIV>I didn't see anything on the patch notes about new quests, but I've gotten at least one.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>In Nek Forest there is a new guy with a tent just across the bridge from the Commonland zone that gave a level 30 quest. I was only on for a bit Saturday night, so have not had a chance to do it yet. I also saw a instanced zone entrance near the hidden beach path, and I was not able to get in. I'm thinking the quest I picked up might be an access quest (it did not show up under access quests however).</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I also saw a new tent on the docks of Nek Forest, but I've not checked that out either. I'm going to work on the quest tonight to learn more.</DIV>

Lancealittle
02-28-2005, 10:03 PM
<DIV>It seems I've figured out what it is. I'm not sure that this was meant to be on test yet. It's a new adventure pack. Now the level 30 quest makes more sense. The name of the instance entrance was the Crypt of T'Haen.</DIV> <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#66cc33>FitzChevalerie from EQ2-Mondes-Persistants french fansite at keyboard.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#66cc33></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#66cc33>EverQuest II : Bloodline Chronicles, the first Adventure Pack for Everquest II, will be released on March the 21st of 2005.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#66cc33></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#66cc33>It will add content for character of level 30 to 45, and will be available through Digital Dowload for the price of 4.99$.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#66cc33></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#66cc33>Adventure into the mysterious caverns under Nektulos Forest to discover the source of strange happenings in the land of Norrath.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#66cc33></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#66cc33>Fight the inhabitants of the underworld and discover the dark secrets of the Tombs of Night and take the chance - if you're courageous enough - to enter the Crypt of T'Haen to battle against the legendary lost lord of the undead.</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV> </DIV>