PDA

View Full Version : Chatroom Request

Frens
02-26-2005, 04:47 AM
<DIV>I visit the chat room connected to the Launchpad whenever the server is down.  Not once has the chat moderator had a clue regarding the status of the Test server.  While I can just as easily hit refresh on the Launchpad to check the status, it would be nice for the moderator in the chat room to not spout off 'all servers are up' when Test is down.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Just an annoyance, I'll get over it.</DIV>

goboy
02-26-2005, 04:58 AM
<DIV>Aye,</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I get the exact same feedback.  Test is always up to the mods even when it is down.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Kwoung
02-26-2005, 06:32 AM
<DIV>EQ Test actually had its own chat server, was nice.</DIV>

gemic
02-26-2005, 07:29 AM
When Test was down yesterday, I helped about 4 people out in the chat channel since the moderator only made a single comment about "/pizza mmmmmm" the whole hour or so I was there. Today was even better mod wise, I think it was a kid (sorry if I'm stereotyping) but I think it's unprofessional for him to be typing "u're" etc. Complete words are nice.~Gem

Reebwen
02-28-2005, 06:50 PM
I really don't think it would be too hard to give us at least our own Chat channel. Hopefully over time it will be done.