PDA

View Full Version : General Board Question

Rondari
02-26-2005, 01:54 AM
<DIV>How much feedback should we be expecting from SOE on this board?  I see a few responses from some Devs / Designers but most posts pop up with only one or two player replys but none from SOE.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Take my quest 'bug' earlier, I would have thought SOE would respond by ancknowleding that it is a bug or just say it is working fine, you just haven't found the right item for it to update yet.  The same goes with bcbroom's post on Bank Box labels and Takok's Totem question.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I am happy to keep posting and will do so, so long as I know the information is going somewhere.  I guess I was expecting a little more interactivity on this board unlike the 'public' boards.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Rondari</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Kwoung
02-26-2005, 02:13 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Rondari wrote:<BR> <DIV>I guess I was expecting a little more interactivity on this board unlike the 'public' boards. <HR> </DIV></BLOCKQUOTE> <DIV>Probably not, but they do read this board religiously for feedback on changes from the test server. The point of this board was not to be an interactive area with the devs, but to provide them with a place they could count on being actual testing feedback on changes, since the public boards / threads were all overrun with non-test related posts.</DIV>

Blackguard
02-26-2005, 03:19 AM
We may not respond very often, but we do read every post in the forum. It really helps us out a lot.

Rondari
02-28-2005, 08:56 PM
<DIV>Thanks for the response - I will keep dumping my thoughts in here then.  At least here I am safe from the 1-Star - Change Hating - Post Snipers!</DIV>

Rondari
03-01-2005, 01:36 AM
<DIV>Or - Maybe I'm Not</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Rondari :smileysad:</DIV>