PDA

View Full Version : Stove and Keg, Culinary Arts

Shazzbott_Feldercarb
02-22-2005, 05:32 PM
I spend a great deal of time tradeskilling. To be honest, too much time. I have all 9 tradeskills being used, a decision I made long before the introduction of the new tradeskills. That being said, I have noticed a problem with one particular tradeskill.The stove and keg do not operate like the other devices. The events that occur cause no damage. The buffs, cause no messages to appear, nor have any visual effects. Of all the tradeskills, this is the only one where pristine items are the exception, not the rule. For all the other devices, I'm about 95% to make a pristine, but for the stove, I'm more like 40%.I'v /bug and /feedback this problem since test went live and still haven't seen any effect. The only thing I guess I want to know, is it working as intended? Shazz

Evadne
02-22-2005, 10:11 PM
I am not sure why your results are so low. My pristine was like that in t2, but not quite as bad. I got pristine about 60-70% of the time in t2. Through T3 and now T4 my pristine rate increased to between 85 and 90% if I pay attention. My attention cannot slide and I have to pace my proactive skill use. I cannot wait for events, but use the buttons between them consistantly.As for injury, no we don't get hurt but power use is pretty high.I use other tradeskills too, I have a t2 scholar to be jewelcrafter. I have to say the way Provisioner works is superior. I'd as soon see the other paths mimic it rather than change it to be more like them.

Torali
02-24-2005, 02:52 AM
<DIV>I have to agree with Evadne on this. I can't figure out why you'd be having such a low success rate for pristines at the stove. Maybe play around with your proactive buffing a bit. I get pristines about 95% of the time, although I admit I have to work very hard at it and get creative with my buffs.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Toralu</DIV> <DIV>30 Wizard, 40 Provisioner</DIV> <DIV>Test Server</DIV>