PDA

View Full Version : Boss loot is the wrong level.

Lancealittle
02-21-2005, 07:25 PM
<DIV>I've had to kill a few bosses for herriage quests, and I've found some that have loot that is 10 levels higher than they are.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Bloodtallon was level 27 and he dropped a level 36 piece of armor.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>We also had a level 26 and 27 item drop from named greens in the Crypt of Betrayal (I was level 30). I did not write down their names at the time (One was a named Mino and other was a skeleton that was right by him).</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>These were green mobs that dropped items that I could not equip yet.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I also don't think level 30 artisan books should be dropping from level 24 mobs either, but that's been like that since I started the game.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Any boss drops should be within a couple levels if not the exact level of the mob. If you kill a boss that is orange to you, it would be nice to get an item from him that you can use now. If you kill him while green, you should get an item you wish you had a few levels ago.</DIV>