PDA

View Full Version : Oddities at the Cauldron

Corlin
02-20-2005, 04:51 PM
<DIV><FONT size=2>This is not specific to v1708L, I have noticed it for several weeks (possibly it's just w-a-i).</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Every minute or so while crafting, as a 30+ Alchemist I will see my wild button</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>mashing efforts rewarded with a strange happening.  I will get +Durability and</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>+Progress green numbers floating up </FONT><FONT size=2>from the bench (not uncommon at all, as</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>I strive for this result).  At the same time though, I will lose, for no apparent reason,</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>173 HPs. </FONT><FONT size=2>There is no message about a missed event damaging me... but the</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>-173 red number floats </FONT><FONT size=2>up just under the green +Dura and +Prog ones, and the </FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Health bar drops.  I assume in my excitement of boosting Dura and Prog, I must</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>have dipped my fine fine tail into the cauldron, scalding it?!</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Also - other times I will get the "Chemistry Bench heals YOU for xx points" message</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>which is equally (perhaps more) bizarre.  Caused another alchy to stop and ask how</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>he could get that to happen.  My answer was I havent a clue.  Should my trusty</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>chemistry set be accidentally healing me?</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT size=2>Are these two things w-a-i?  (working as intended...)</FONT></DIV><p>Message Edited by Corlin on <span class=date_text>02-20-2005</span> <span class=time_text>04:12 AM</span>