PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions and issues with totems

Tadok
02-19-2005, 08:06 PM
<DIV>First the questions, I have made up a few of the Spirit of the bear,rat, and otter totems for personal use. When I use bear and rat, with myself targeted, I dont get a spell icon in either maintained spells or spell effects boxes. I do get an icon for the otter. Is this working correctly or should I be getting those others as icons as well? Also is there some way we can see the recast timer and or the duration timer? As for the issues, number one, I used spirit of the otter last night to try and find and kill some gunthak pirates in the water off the docks in commonlands. They are rather deep and the only way to get down to them is with enduring breath. When I engaged one the moment I hit attack I lost the effects of enduring breath. The mob did not dispell me it simply fell off. This makes it kind of pointless if you cant use an eb type spell in combat and the spell discription says nothing about it being outside of combat only. After I finished off the pirate I went to click the totem again and it didnt have a use command but it still showed 4 charges left. The recast timer in the discription says 60 seconds and it had taken me well over that to just get to the mob plus the time spent fighting. Could you take a look at these please. Giving the totems mutiple charges may finaly create a market for them and I would like to see them work correctly before I go and start making them to sell.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Thanks</DIV> <DIV>Labb</DIV>

tesarei
02-22-2005, 06:01 PM
<DIV>all clicky items i have had unequip and requip the item or zone before i can use it again.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I agree it should tell you that its going to drop if you go into battle in the description. However i dont think it is ment to drop because you go into battle. (its not a movment altering buff so it should stay)</DIV>

Shunidar
02-23-2005, 12:12 AM
<DIV>Hey, I can answer a few of your questions:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>1)  Totmes are bugged, most of them drop permanently during comabt, making thier intended use (ie rat totem is mana regen, otter is underwater breathing) pointless except for crafting/harvesting.  One notable exception is wolf totems which increase runspeed.  They drop druing combat, but reappear once combat is complete.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>2)  You cannot use bear and rat totems successfully unless you are in the appropriate tier according to your adventure level.  IE, if you want to use bear/rat, you have to be between the levels of 10-19 since they are T2.  For snowbear and winged snake (the T3 equivalent) you must be between 20-29.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>