PDA

View Full Version : Scrying Stone Training quests

Korban7th
02-15-2005, 06:56 AM
<DIV>Heyas,</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I've completed 3 of the training quests associated with the scrying stones.  They are as follows:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>an initiate diviner's lesser training tome - 5 centaur models within 5 minutes, completed at level 24 with about 30 seconds to spare.  Quest was white to me.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>a neophyte diviner's standard training tome - 10 animal models within 5 minutes, completed at level 25 with about 1 minute to spare.  Quest was green to me.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>a neophyte diviner's greater training tome - 20 animal models within 5 minutes, completed at level 25 with about 1 minute to spare.  Quest was green to me.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I didn't get a reward for any of these quests unless it was exp and it wouldn't have been enough to make the bar move that I could tell.  I don't know if this is a progression type quest that I need to keep going or if that's all there is to it.  I would think for 10 silver per stone that it would give more than a little experience.  Kinda figured it'd lead to some type of mastery ability or spell as they keep getting harder and have tended to follow along a certain creature line, at least the last 2 did.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Maybe it's broken and needs to be looked at.  I don't know but just wanted to put this out for discussion.</DIV>